Adaptable Able Capable

Discussion in 'Aviation' started by Flyingrockdj, Jul 19, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

The light blue theme at RIAT last weekend

Adaptable
    Agile
    Capable

Mr Torpy wasn't impressed when I pointed out the initials, next year they're doing

Ready
    Flexible
    Capable

You really could not make it up!

2. Nice one FDJ. ;)

Of course, the correct one should be;

Resettling
    Airline
    Fodder

What manner of uniform was Mr Torpy wearing this time? Growbag with medals, high heels and a tricorn hat with a large Peacock feather in it?

His standard of (un)uniform is more akin to a banana republic dictator! He just makes it up as he goes along.

The RAF - the non aggresive wing of EasyJet.

I see the fisheads are going down the corporate, PR marketing babble too. Was driving past VL the other week and saw lots of banners on the fence with;

Top Class Employer with Top Class People. Modern and Relevant, Capable and Resilient

What a load of tripe. It could have been a marketing slogan for any random company. I'll bet it was worth a large sum of money to a PR blue chip firm.

We should have a universal Armed Forces slogan along the lines of 'British Forces. We kill people'. At least you will attract the right sorts. ;)

3. Flyingrockdj

Flyingrockdj War Hero Moderator

Stranlgey he was wearing a linen suit with white socks(bless it was warm)

4. At least he sets the standards the rest of the crabs follow. You sure it was linen and not crympolene?

5. Also-ran
    Aircrew
    Club

Rather
    Avoid
    Fighting

Flying
    Around
    Aimlessly

:wink:

6. This was publicly mentioned at DASC's end-of-season conference last year. You'd think that nine months would be enough time to jumble the letters a bit but noooo.

7. USAF transports...

Was called MAC = maybe airplane come
    Now called AMC = airplane might come

8. On the strength of that - maybe you'd better leave the humourous abbreviation to us. :D

9. MAC - Might Attack Coalition!!!!!!! :twisted: