Adams wins Dail Seat - Good Riddance!

metocman

Old-Salt
No, Sinn Fein have endorsed taking their seats in the Dáil, since 1986, its a twin approach to trying to win a United Ireland, stuff the Armalite and try to win a United Ireland by holding the majority of the ballot box in the North and South.

So they did a U-turn? So from 1986 they decided to recognise the partition of Ireland? What a bunch of hypocrites!

So they did a U-turn? So from 1986 they decided to recognise the partition of Ireland? What a bunch of hypocrites!

What a bunch of murdering bastards. Fixed that for you.

He'll soon have Ireland back on it's feet with every business paying protection money! It worries me though that he might ascend through the political ranks of the potato picking web footed cannibals and one day get his hands on their nuclear deterrant, it's equivalent that is. A weapon so terrible and yet the Irish have never flinched or shown remorse when they've used it against Britain. I'm talking of course about a Dubliners tour.

Look on the bright side, at least he can't rob any banks down there, they have no ****ing money...

The horror The horror Michael Flatley does the Dubliners

I read with amusement he couldnt name the VAT or Child benefit rate in the south prehaps the street price of a kilo of coke or semtex would have been more fitting

Guess who got "elected" the SF leader in the Dail. LOL, he's not going to like it.

1224291281624_1.jpg

The MOD squad......I personally wouldn't stand with my back to Mary Lou.

PS they all look really happy don't they?.....