Adams to be extradited

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by BiscuitsAB, Oct 18, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

No not that one the other one, the brother of Jerry Adams (that well known Army tout) will be extradited from Eire to Ulster to face charges of shagging his daughter.
  2. I wonder if the prosecution will be producing any witnesses.
  3. Mr_Fingerz

Mr_Fingerz LE Book Reviewer

His Daughter.

She's waived anonymity btw so expect to read lots in the press after the trial.

Wonder how this will affect McGuinness' candidacy for the Presidency of the ROI.
  4. Guilt by association?
  5. That would be a given. I was wondering about others.
  6. Got all excited the, thought it said "executed"
    • Like Like x 1
  7. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

I read it without my glasses and thought it said 'electrocuted'. Try to imagine my disappointment. Is Liam a Catholic does anyone know? One only asks because there is a link between Catholics and shagging children. I would say including ones own daughter in the victim pool would be stronging it a bit, but what do I know. I am not a Catholic about to be nicked for shagging his daughter.
  8. HHH

HHH LE

9. I can see it now:-

"I'm no paedo Your Honour. It was dark an' I thought she was me mother"
    • Like Like x 2
  10. the_boy_syrup

the_boy_syrup LE Book Reviewer

Will he face his brothers mate's own brand of justice or will he be begging the Crown Forces to protect him

"I love the smell of burning tar in the morning"
    • Like Like x 1
  11. How old is his daughter and is she fit? I only ask because she'll be upset and vulnerable and may need comforting.

Sadly its the closest I'll ever get to giving an Adams a proper good fucking.
  12. Bugger. I just KNEW that I should have dealt a bit of vigilante justice to the arrogant scut all those years ago when we tugged him as a Stop 3 on the Lisburn Road.

Can't remember if his daughter was with him, though-but his cock did taste of Wright's Coal Tar Soap.
  13. Oh you are awful.

But I like you.