Army Rumour Service

Register a free account today to join our community
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site, connect with other members through your own private inbox and will receive smaller adverts!

Adams and Storey bomb attack.

Seriously there’s actually a proven and tested recipe and method for making petrol bombs.

Done properly they’re actually pretty safe (for the thrower, not the target) and accurate. Not done properly it’s a source of some amusement as the throwing arm goes up in flames.

I’ve no doubt there are old farts in here know the recipe. Whether they’re willing to put it up on an open site is another matter entirely.
Off topic, but...
Back in the days of The Struggle, many black saffers went into exile, where they were trained in all sorts of naughtiness.
They wre then smuggled back into SA, and went about sharing their new-found skills with the masses.
MilInt types sussed out very quickly when there was an agitator about in an area by the quality of the 'new' molotovs being used, as opposed to the old coke-bottle-and-rag design.

Now if someone knew about this in 1987 or much much earlier and if they were of an inclination they could have black mailed Gerry into becomming a Tout to save his brother from a beating or being shot, not that i am saying the Brit Gov would do such a thing but just a thought :)
I don't know If am imagining this, but wasn't there a story of Gerry Adams trampolining naked in front of his dog? If that was true, then he may have been oblivious to the sick stuff in his family.

Was that pathetic, or what? It's a firework. I'd probably have slept through it.

Pathetic maybe, but at least it proves it was Republicans. Had it been Loyalists, the firework would have exploded inside their car, blown the passenger's hand off and they'd have ended up wrapped round a telegraph pole.

What have all the inpatients in the Royal Victoria Hospital Burns Unit got in common?
They're all UVF explosives experts.

tumblr_myx0yaDLkC1rg0lgoo4_500.gif

92D608E2-AFDE-45E2-B4F7-BF1497736BFC.png

My goodness you are a sensitive little princess.

I’m still fairly confident I could bet my mortgage on you not being who you say you are.
Doesn’t take a lot to see through a Walt’s post.

Anyway moving on- please stop getting so upset on here baby girl.

So back on track,

Gerry big balls is asking for those behind the “attack” to come meet him.. He said he can be contacted through any Sinn Fein office, adding: “So that’s my direct appeal to them. Come and sit down and explain to me what this is about. Give us the rationale for this action”

Aye dead on Gerry.

According to CED, quarter lights are hinged pieces of glass, designed to allow fresh air in/cig smoke etc out. Does the one on GA' S car pivot as described?

Why the "dumb" Dinger, why pop a small fixed pane of glass when there's a much bigger one right next to it?

Unless it's hinged of course in which case it could be popped quite easily.

But it's not.

What was your previous username ?
I actually dont remember, I first joined arse in 2003 in the internet portacabin below the Gazzele hellipad in Abu Naji camp. I was working in the med centre with the hoofing great generator outside it that done my head in but was needed to keep the A & E the rad ops accross the field at the ambulance station and the ward beside it in power, oh and the massive refer container outside A & E.
2 Li were the main actors there at the time with support from A&SH QRH at one point Norwegien marines took over bomb disposal duties there to allow the RE to go on R & R.
A walt would not know those details.
There was to much bitching on here that I stopped logging in and just read all the comments untill I joined wit this name in 2012

Why the "dumb" Dinger, why pop a small fixed pane of glass when there's a much bigger one right next to it?

Unless it's hinged of course in which case it could be popped quite easily.

But it's not.

The definition you produced, in an effort to show your superiority, was supperfluous, it’s a quarter light, fixed or otherwise.

Using the small window allows for better confinement and greater explosive effect.

Seeing as Adam's and Co won't give up the last bodies of the disappeared.

The all seeing, all knowing Meerkatz has gone to get them himself.
He also knows Adam's was never in the IRA.
I would imagine meerkatz has many listed as disappeared in his garden and cellar who were once guests at his home who off’d themselves just to end the pain of listening to his shite, his mum likely swallowed the shotgun within weeks of his first words......