Adams and Storey bomb attack.

CutLunchComman.
Let me simplify, in a previous post I said I had been a member of Arrse since 2003 but had a different name/handle. Bilespewer asked if it was GDav a guy on here years ago to which I replied no and that twat @Medic_Cop22 then rated the comment as "dumb" when I was answering a legitimate question. I was not quoting myself but your "Eh?"
God you are dull. But oh my, is it fun to watch you get all upset on here. Bless.

You are also incredibly stupid. Why do you struggle so much to type a coherent post?

Why are you on here clearly walting it up, it’s fairly evident you were not a CMT & infact I’m extremely dubious if you’ve served a day.
Handing a plaster to a UVF lad doesn’t make you a medic princess.

My wee country is simultaneously one of the most progressive and regressive places in the world. Yet mongs like you are almost singularly regressive. Are you just a troll or are you genuinely from NI?

All I’m doing is holding up a mirror to your retarded posts.. you can barely string a sentence together.
There is no real need to attack your character though. For you are destroying that yourself by your very actions.

Oh & **** off. Nobody will care you Mitty.

I'm not having a go, however you do quote yourself in #156. If it was intended I am not following why it was intended.
Sorry mate, @Medic_Cop22 rated the post as dumb even though i was answering a question that bilespewrer had asked so that is why i had quoted myself highlighting the post. Medic cop was abused as a child and bullied at school by the fat girls and he is very insecure and a snowflake but then it gives me something to poke fun at.

God you are dull. But oh my, is it fun to watch you get all upset on here. Bless.

You are also incredibly stupid. Why do you struggle so much to type a coherent post?

Why are you on here clearly walting it up, it’s fairly evident you were not a CMT & infact I’m extremely dubious if you’ve served a day.

My wee country is simultaneously one of the most progressive and regressive places in the world. Yet mongs like you are almost singularly regressive. Are you just a troll or are you genuinely from NI?

All I’m doing is holding up a mirror to your retarded posts.. you can barely string a sentence together.
There is no real need to attack your character though. For you are destroying that yourself by your very actions.

Dont know if you served but did you try Abu Naji, its not a well known name or did you have a excused boots and worked in the med centre in Keogh

Can you not see when you have made a fool of yourself, I even sent you a PM trying to point a few things out and you ignored it because it might make you have to eat humble pie because you misread a couple of posts and went on a rant. I would imagine you look very foolish here now but continue to twist the dagger because you can not admit you may have been wrong. So maybe you worked in the the hospital in Helmand as a HCA and hat off to you if you did because it was nasty by all accounts but other people like me have been elswhere at equally nasty places so grow up you litte scrote and be quiet.

I thought it was fairly straight forward explaining how you rated me dumb for answering a question, hardly incoherent. I may not have perfect spelling or grammer but you will understand that you are a wee Fu**ing troll that has little to offer here.

Adams' car.
What is the thing behind the passenger windscreen?
View attachment 342227
Its hideous enough to be Cherie Blair, so that will do for me
Just think, if the bombers get successful and do for St Gerry then they could bury a bit of him in each of the 6 counties! :p
I am a traditionalist, I insist on the olde waye
Dragged, through the streets by a horse to the place of execution. Hanged, almost to the point of death, emasculated, disembowelled, quartered, and beheaded.
His remains to be displayed in prominent places across the nation, such as ground zero in Manchester, Omagh, the La Mon restaurant, Warren Point, Birmingham, Harrods, Kingsmill, etc etc

I am not vindictive, I just hate the cnut.

Amateurs--------- Novichok--------much more subtle. (It's not gone away, ye know.)
We have a variation of it in Stroke City. It's an amalgam of Guinness with a tall dose of Black Bush. We've been immune to Novichoke for years. Russian amatures.

what better place to pay tribute to 'our Gerry' but at the former home of the 'vanquished Crown Forces'?
The late Macker acquired Government House on the Letterkenny Rd. in Derry which had strong military associations over the past hundred years or so. He had planned to live out his retirement there.

His bother, Liam, was found guilty of abusing his daughter. Pretty sick case so no link to the coverage of the trial but it's out there.
Adams himself knew of the allegations in 1987 but needless to say it was hushed up.
Info here. Adams family privacy 'shattered by abuse'
Now if someone knew about this in 1987 or much much earlier and if they were of an inclination they could have black mailed Gerry into becomming a Tout to save his brother from a beating or being shot, not that i am saying the Brit Gov would do such a thing but just a thought :)

Setting my tinfoil bowler hat to the side for a moment it’s got inside job written all over it. Just look at the amount of publicity and subsequent opportunity to reach out to republicans who might be wavering from the party line. Endless headlines and media coverage giving them a mouthpiece to peddle the party line. A symbolic rally at a former RUC barracks site. Opportunity for photos with all the prominent members bundled together, presenting the image of a unified party. And all from what? A firework being chucked into St Gerry of Adams and Butterfly Storeys driveways? While nobody was about. Causing no injuries and only minor damage to a (presumably insured) motor?
Of course there is the possibility it was indeed a warning from republicans disaffected with the route Sinn Fein are taking. My own personal belief is that it’s as likely to be their own carrying out for propaganda purposes. Not like the shinners aren’t experts at the art.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
The late Macker acquired Government House on the Letterkenny Rd. in Derry which had strong military associations over the past hundred years or so. He had planned to live out his retirement there.
I wonder where he got the money from that as he only had a job for a few years.