Adams and Storey bomb attack.

And yet you’ll happily visit violence on innocent people.

And yet you’ll happily visit violence on innocent people.
I'd hardly consider those supporting the leadership of the Provisional IRA as anything other than vermin.

Right,

Let’s address the R̶e̶t̶a̶r̶d̶ elephant in the room.

@NI-EX-MEDIC . Please **** off in sharp jerky movements, your ridiculously cringey posts are incredibly boring to read.

You clearly are nothing more than a bitter & sectarian mouthpiece that believes by wearing a Rangers shirt you are British as the Queen.

As a native of NI myself, I say without wavering that loyalism and other extremists like Republicans, must be opposed. Vocal minorities like you wield arbitrary power over a majority that would rather you shut the **** up.
You have filled a few threads across arrse now with your poorly written riotous passion. It’s dull & nobody cares what your uncle in the RUC told you about loughgall or Gerry.

Thankfully the majority of Arrse members can see past your tinfoil-hatted claims and lack of alternatives and do not view NI based on your mong posts.

Oh and “ex medic” behave.... I’d be surprised if you could spell FFD.

Ok- can we get back on topic here, so Gerry Adams... he’s a ****.
Right
Let,s address you.
Were you bullied at school or did the bad man repeatedly touch you in your special place.
I have found that people like you who wish to demonise thier own countrymen for a few fairly normal post's by arrse standards are ashamed of thier roots and want to find acceptance with the other people on here who are "right on" so to speak by picking an easy target and trying to crucify them with your "oh look at me im not like them Northern Ireland people"!
You are so insecure that you take the last refuge of a coward by turning on your own.
Who are you to question my service when you know nothing about me andI have not posted in recent times because of fools like you and had a profile since 2003 but under a different name, you are only on here a couple of months and you are a wanabe moderator.
Go back and review you CP handouts and stop trying to demonise me.

I'd hardly consider those supporting the leadership of the Provisional IRA as anything other than vermin.
And therein lies the issue, people like you don’t differentiate, you’ll have a go at anyone and hide behind your excuses.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
I have seen petrol bombs and the ones been chucked around the other night seemed to be a new design, as they burned bright but had a much better range. I was curious what new method was been used. Or, maybe the derry boys are a breed apart, or should I say an inbred bunch.
LED petroleum bottles.
Approved by brexiters.

Right
Let,s address you.
Were you bullied at school or did the bad man repeatedly touch you in your special place.
I have found that people like you who wish to demonise thier own countrymen for a few fairly normal post's by arrse standards are ashamed of thier roots and want to find acceptance with the other people on here who are "right on" so to speak by picking an easy target and trying to crucify them with your "oh look at me im not like them Northern Ireland people"!
You are so insecure that you take the last refuge of a coward by turning on your own.
Who are you to question my service when you know nothing about me andI have not posted in recent times because of fools like you and had a profile since 2003 but under a different name, you are only on here a couple of months and you are a wanabe moderator.
Go back and review you CP handouts and stop trying to demonise me.
GDav the gobby alcoholic?

And therein lies the issue, people like you don’t differentiate, you’ll have a go at anyone and hide behind your excuses.
I'm not making any excuses..I quite simply hate Irish Republicans.

Afraid I have to agree with Dingerr.... Violence is not the answer

A slow incurable illness like his holiness Marty had would be a more suitable end for the beardy one and his kind.
I could not agree more, imagine him in his last days seeing his grandchildren for the last time and maybe then it would sink in how many people he had deprived of the same. Oh btw in agony because the morphene would not work anymore is a given.

skid2

LE
Book Reviewer
Thanks; informative, the little tinkers never stop innovating do they.
Seriously there’s actually a proven and tested recipe and method for making petrol bombs.

Done properly they’re actually pretty safe (for the thrower, not the target) and accurate. Not done properly it’s a source of some amusement as the throwing arm goes up in flames.

I’ve no doubt there are old farts in here know the recipe. Whether they’re willing to put it up on an open site is another matter entirely.

CutLunchComman.
Let me simplify, in a previous post I said I had been a member of Arrse since 2003 but had a different name/handle. Bilespewer asked if it was GDav a guy on here years ago to which I replied no and that twat @Medic_Cop22 then rated the comment as "dumb" when I was answering a legitimate question. I was not quoting myself but your "Eh?"