Adams and Storey bomb attack.

I wonder where he got the money from that as he only had a job for a few years.
It formerly belonged to the Adair family, no persec involved in this as they were a well known family in the area. As I recall, it was visited by Sir Michael, then CO of the Grens when he visited the battalion during 1973 in various locations in the city.
It was acquired by the Christian Brothers, many of whom I knew from former schooling .
For the record, by 1973 I was exposed to the vagaries of Op Storm :)

I actually dont remember, I first joined arse in 2003 in the internet portacabin below the Gazzele hellipad in Abu Naji camp. I was working in the med centre with the hoofing great generator outside it that done my head in but was needed to keep the A & E the rad ops accross the field at the ambulance station and the ward beside it in power, oh and the massive refer container outside A & E.
2 Li were the main actors there at the time with support from A&SH QRH at one point Norwegien marines took over bomb disposal duties there to allow the RE to go on R & R.
A walt would not know those details.
There was to much bitching on here that I stopped logging in and just read all the comments untill I joined wit this name in 2012
Does nobody else notice how unbelievably desperate for love and acceptance this walt sounds?

That’s some mighty overcompensating & could he/she sound any less genuine. That doesn’t read like a man that’s served a day.

Trying better not to be such a cock would fit you better, your like the wee bitch in the playground that must have the last word.
He says by attempting to get the last word....

It’s You’re, not your..

Run along little princess & stop getting so upset.

Ok- I’ll stop feeding the troll.

Wise. The. Bap.

@NI-EX-MEDIC kindly fck off & stop pretending you were a CMT- it’s creepy.

Last edited:
So..

A 35 year old male was arrested today, he’s been interviewed and bailed off for a criminal damage

Let's have a solidarity vigil for a criminal damage.

Last edited:
So..

A 35 year old male was arrested today, he’s been interviewed and bailed off for a criminal damage

Let's have a solidarity vigil for a criminal damage.
Pretty poor form for a police officer to support a criminal act regardless of the victim, what happened to impartiality in policing you hypocritical fool. You really cant help yourself you complete bell-end can you?

I suppose the fact that some scroat throwing a firework at Adams' car is headline news is a sign of progress.

When they do the Adams biopic (not one I intend to watch) the firework will become a 20lb bomb, and Gerry will be shown saving his Grandchildren from the rogue Republicans.

Pretty poor form for a police officer to support a criminal act regardless of the victim, what happened to impartiality in policing you hypocritical fool. You really cant help yourself you complete bell-end can you?
Could you please pass me your personal details as I need to bill you for a new IPad screen as I've just spat my Coffee over it in a fit of laughter.

How many Ard Fheis motions have made it into law or have been translated into concrete actions over ten years of SF's joint stewardship of Northern Ireland?

The number is the same as Walter @NI-EX-MEDIC ’s IQ - zero.

Sinn Fein is interested one thing... itself. Even the party comes before a united Ireland. The UI is merely a cute electoral card, the equivalent of the unionist flag. SF knows it cannot deliver a UI. If a UI f comes, it will be others who deliver it rather than Sinn Fein. I would go as far as to say that, right now, Sinn Fein is an impediment to a UI.

Dissidents won’t come to the table to chat with Gerry, but they may very well place a bomb under it.

Last edited:
Could you please pass me your personal details as I need to bill you for a new IPad screen as I've just spat my Coffee over it in a fit of laughter.
You are taking this more personally little girl, searching round for my posts to rate them as dumb. That IMHO would be classic troll behaviour, I must have hit a raw nerve mentioning your lack of impartiality as a police officer when you created a hierarchy of victims with you ranting post. Keep digging old son as it continues to make you look like a fool.:p;)

You are taking this more personally little girl, searching round for my posts to rate them as dumb. That IMHO would be classic troll behaviour, I must have hit a raw nerve mentioning your lack of impartiality as a police officer when you created a hierarchy of victims with you ranting post. Keep digging old son as it continues to make you look like a full.:p;)
DS,

I am sorry my standards have fallen below what you expect from a stranger on an internet forum.

You have clearly been adversely affected by my conduct, I truely hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.

If not- please contact the IOPC.

He was making strange use of hyphen's earlier but I let it slide as I am not a peddantic cnut correcting peoples spelling and am not immune to an odd spelling or grammar mistake myself but since you brought it up. He gets very touchy easily.
Yeah, you are a real cool character.

I’m sure your needy and ridiculous posts about your fictional service was unconnected to you being upset. Please just calm down.

Back to your Rangers supporters club wee boy and let the adults talk.

Last edited:
DS,

I am sorry my standards have fallen below what you expect of a stranger on an Internet forum.

You have been adversely affected by my conduct, I truely hope you find it in your heart to forgive me.

If not- please contact the IPCC

Yeah, you are a real cool character.

I’m sure your needy and ridiculous posts about your fictional service was unconnected to you being upset.

Back to your Rangers supporters club wee boy and let the adults talk.

Oh & there is a wealth of information on how to top yourself online. Just saying.
Like I said you are a troll but the tinterweb is full of them, you are just another pest like one of those fly's that circles round a turd.:police: