"Adam Hussain? Sounds like Saddam Hussain" = Racist abuse..

"…Mr Hussain, who is studying law at the University of Strathclyde, said the incident was one of the first times his son has experienced ‘blatant racism’.…"

Are the family really in Scotland?

"Nadeem Hussain attended the Glasgow Dental Hospital, on Sauchiehall Street, with his wife Ghazala and son Adam on Monday evening due to an issue with the youngster’s braces."

Obviously a skinhead, deserves abuse. Doc Marten and tonic twat.

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT
To remark that a name is racist without any other adjective as a qualifier is not actually racist as you are not giving any point of reference. To be racist it would have to be "Your name sounds like a {derogatory adjective} {race}".

Actually, the Husseins are being racist by suggesting that having a name that rhymes with a dead Iraqi dictator is somehow a bad thing.

Lock them up! The horrible racists. I am offended that they are suggesting that their name Hussein is in some way negative or derogatory. Racist cunts.

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT
Doesn't Hussain have its root in the Arabic word for "Handsome" or "Good Looking", and Adam is the first man in all Abrahamic Religious literature?

Therefore Glasgow Dental Hospital should countersue under the Trades Description Act, as the lad certainly isn't the first man, and if he is the offspring of those two Ugs in the photo he's 110% likely to be as ugly as a Rifleman.

"Nadeem Hussain attended the Glasgow Dental Hospital, on Sauchiehall Street, with his wife Ghazala and son Adam on Monday evening due to the fact that treatment at the dental hospital is free if you allow students to watch while you'll have to pay for orthodontics at any other dentist in Glasgow.

Obviously a skinhead, deserves abuse. Doc Marten and tonic twat.
No charge.

W P

LE
I met a bloke whose family originates from the same neck of the woods whose name is Khazi.

Blessings, counting, etc.

Everyone's trying to get a compo claim in because businesses usually pay out just to avoid any bad PR. No doubt they are after free treatment.

Everyone's trying to get a compo claim in because businesses usually pay out just to avoid any bad PR. No doubt they are after free treatment.
Everything is free anyway in Scotland isn’t it?

Always take offence and sue ££££££££££££££££.

Verbiose Dad said:
My son has not long turned 16 and I try and shield him from this form of blatant racism that seems to be rife in our society at this given moment in time.
Ah well... on the upside, it seems blatant racism was only rife in their society for bu a moment.

Why use one word when many will do... the single word 'now' would have conveyed the meaning equally as well as 'at this given moment in time'. What else is a moment going to be in? At this moment in sausages?

The Dental Hospital should tell Saddam Hussein's Adam Hussain's parents to do one at thIs moment in horseshit.

So, this is the first time that anyone has said this to young Adam.

Why do I have a feeling that, thanks to Dad putting this in the press, on his first day at University, it's going to be:

Random Fresher: 'Hi, I'm Steve. good to meet you. Are you doing History with Fog Knitting in a Foreign Language too?''
Adam: 'Hi. Yeah. I'm Adam, but everyone calls me Saddam. What A-levels did you do?'

It's a dental school, six-watt.

Immigrants often changed their surname name when moving to western countries, like the Axis ones in the Commonwealth and former colonies.

So,
Nadeem Higgins? Hamish Hussar?

Old answers to age old problems.

The remark was crass and tactless but if the boy’s name had been Adolf Hilter, Colin Gaddafi or Ronald Trump, I have no doubt that would have elicited the same response.
It’s not down to race it’s down to dumbarse parents giving their kid a name one letter away from being exactly the same as a notorious cunt, and then getting a monk on when some Glaswegian neanderthal thinks that he’s the first one to notice and can’t help cracking a couple of shite jokes about it.

1&12

LE
I worked with a bloke called Stuart Adams. S. Adams - known as Saddam.
His mum and dad never complained.
They must've just kept on doing the lottery instead of going for the easy money.