Adair in scrap after old firm game.

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by spike7451, Apr 30, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Link==
    http://www.sundaylife.co.uk/news/story.jsp?story=689156

Adair in bust-up with Celtic fans

Stephen Breen
    30 April 2006

JOHNNY 'Mad Dog' Adair was involved in a bitter clash with Celtic fans after last week's Old Firm game.

Sunday Life can reveal trouble flared between a small group of Ulster Hoops supporters and Adair (right) in Troon last Sunday.

Fists were thrown when the Celts fans were taunted by Adair's cronies.

The fight started outside a bar as the fans were waiting to catch the ferry home.

It is believed they walked into a pub where Adair was drinking with his pals.

The exiled loyalist confirmed he had been involved in a row.

Said Adair: "We beat the c*** out of Celtic fans after the Old Firm last Sunday.

"They were slabbering and singing Fenian songs and that's why we got into them.

"They were taunting me but then they regretted it because they had to run for their lives. This is my patch and they should keep their mouths shut.

"I have good people and security around me in Troon and we're not going to take any abuse from anyone, including Celtic fans."

But Martin McManus, spokesman for the William Orr Celtic Supporters Club, played down the incident.

Added Mr McManus: "The information I gotwas that there was a bit of banter between some Celtic fans and Mr Adair about his wife and his dog.

"There were certainly no Celtic fans treated in hospital for any injuries. From what we know, no Celtic fan received a hiding. I spoke to a number of supporters' clubs and they have no report of any injuries. I think this is a case of someone like Mr Adair flexing his ego.

" The man is an idiot who is hungry for publicity."

It's about time someone put this mad dog down! He's a relic that show's all that's wrong with Ulster.
    Spike

2. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator

So now we know how Adair passed those long nights in the 'Kesh....

3. Nice town Troon
    I'm sure the locals love having that twerp living amongst them.....

4. Added Mr McManus: "The information I got was that there was a bit of banter between some Celtic fans and Mr Adair about his wife and his dog.

How could they tell which was which?

5. I'd wager that's what the "banter" was about!

6. considering the ongoing bigotry and sectarian hatred involved in the celtic/rangers football games, both clubs should be chucked out the leagues if not abolished full stop.

7. indeed..Gina is a howler. On the other hand he is well known for his love of bumfun with young lads... shes only there to be a punchbag.

If hes THAT hard why doesnt he go back to the lower Shankill. Im sure hed be given a welcome party!

8. spike7451

spike7451 RIP

Sure, A few months ago,there was a almighty scrap on a Stenna Sealink ferrybetween Rangers & Celtic foot passengers.Rangers foot passengers were then banned from travelling--

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/northern_ireland/4180326.stm
    Spike

9. So now they use the Seacat, handy to pop over and see old friends

Or enemies.