Ad in Private Eye

Discussion in 'Lonely Hearts' started by Litotes, Oct 16, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A recent contributor to another thread suggested that the current issue of Private Eye was worth a look. I haven’t read the Eye for a while so I bought one and settled into the office over lunch for a browse. The steady guffaws of laughter kept my colleagues and staff amused, but it was the advertisements at the back that had me clawing for my Arrse account!

Herewith the ad:

Now, I wouldn’t normally bring this to the wider attention of Arrse but she is already on the Internet. I haven’t looked at the site because I doubt that DII would allow me and I really don’t want to test my computer’s virus scanner to destruction. Google tells me that the domain of “cc” is owned by the Cocos Islands.

This ad poses more questions than it answers; is this a modern day honey-trap? But, if so, why didn’t the lady approach Arrse in the first place? Why in Private Eye of all places?

As I wrote, I am puzzled (and really annoyed that I’m not eligible).

But I could be…. Now, I wonder where my Army Officer Walting Kit is?

(I'll be back later... I'm just going to, er, look at a site!
  2. Text Content:

Welcome to my website! This is a genuine search for an ' Army Officer' as a soul-mate, to share life with.. WHY? I ask myself this many times, so apart from a military family background - what do we have in common? We both share the same appetite for risk, seizing opportunities, and never having an IF in the background.

IF you would like to know what I sound like, just CLICK the WAV.File ABOVE to hear my voice message. AS FOR SCORPIO TRAITS: Alluring, sensual, determined, forceful, focused, emotional, intuitive, powerful, passionate, exciting, magnetic, and once loved by a Scorpio, you will never forget it..SO THEY SAY ;-))

A little different , I know, but I am DIFFERENT, and huge on FUN. I'm looking for chemistry, that amazing intangible connection, like a jig-saw puzzle clicking in to place, and I won't settle for anything less. E-mail me or Simple!

Is this now the e-commerce method of being an SCH?
  3. Had a look. She is fúcking minging, so should fit right in with all the wenches on this site!
  4. The gypper in question:

5. I think you're being a little cruel there, Dread!

Or, maybe, very!

6. I'd shag it. Some of you lot are too fussy. Litotes....two's up on the Field Marshall's get up.
  7. Looks very familiar but I can't quite place her....

I would but she's a deffo headbanging bunny boiler and life destroyer!
  8. shes fugly.
  9. Command_doh

Command_doh LE Book Reviewer

Remember people - that is the best picture she could find of herself to stick on that there tinterwebz. Factoring in the 'studio session' factor, and when considering that this is the best they could produce....

(until I've had 8 pints)
  10. Seconded

Theres far to many people on this site pretending to have standards. If she asked you would say yes. (unless you are a bird or Jarrod)

She must have some cash as well, its about a fiver a word to advertise in private eye.
  11. Be fair Biscuits_AB - would she shag you?! :p

More than a hint of gwar going on there - wonder what the "in common" military connection is?!
  12. She certainly would. And as soon as Litotes hands over the big hat and the coat with the Kenny Everett epaulettes....I'm on the phone.

" common" military connection? She might be serving. Hope so. As when I poke her, I'll get her to keep her uniform on. Stand by for photographs....and a short video.
  13. I think there are at least two of her photos on a "Not so safe" section of Photo Gallery: one near her car and one on a sofa/bed, if I remember correctly. Or maybe it was someone else of very similar appearance.
  14. old_fat_and_hairy

old_fat_and_hairy LE Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

No wonder she looks familiar, and as for the military connection; "she" is Cpl B***** G********* of the Guards Division!
  15. She looks fcuking mental to me. Look at her eyes! Shes a knife weilding lunatic waiting to happen...

.... I would though.