• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

AD in bosnia

Masher,

I am not aware of any that deployed in role if at all. I was deployed in '95 with Lt Gun and we suppressed Serb SAM systems. I think 12 Regt deployed HVM to Kosovo - there are some well used pics of HVM launchers driving past flower throwing locals.

uqfegd

PP

Just surprised that no AD was deployed to counter any air threat, the RAF/ FAA harriers were aware of the threat from MIGs in theater.

terroratthepicnic

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Just surprised that no AD was deployed to counter any air threat, the RAF/ FAA harriers were aware of the threat from MIGs in theater.
Air threat from who?
I can't remember a PIFWIC ever having an airforce.

If it's of any help, we drove past some AS90's up in the mountains on route Gull.

Latest Threads