Ad-free subscribers and iPads/pods/phones and Android

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Good CO, Jan 27, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

If you are an ad-free ARRSE subscriber and are seeing ads on the latest versions of the ARRSE apps please log out and back in again. Thanks!

A reminder (and I will send this out as a CC1 to iOS users - if you have bought the ad-free app from iTunes, please contact us for an update to your account. Sorry to muck you around.

2. HHH

HHH LE

I think it is ARRSE premium you're looking, but as you say it is missing from the App Store.

3. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

The ad-free app has been pulled and all apps are now ad-free along with the main site if you subscribe to ad free (see first post).

Have you previously bought the app and need a copy?

4. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

By the way, I apologise for the confusion on this. On my things to do list is to rationalise ad-free, apps and donations in to one easy-to-understand and use system. Meanwhile, "we appreciate your cooperation"

5. HHH

HHH LE

The description of the App still displays that you have to search for for "ARRSE Premium" to get the ad free version, both on the iPhone and iPad app.

Capture iphone.jpg

6. Good CO

Good CO LE Admin

Hi HHH, thanks very much. I tried to update but Apple doesn't seem to allow it without a new version submission. Update come thick and fast so I'll crack it on the next one.

• Like Like x 1