Acts of God "in inverted commas"

#1
Tsunami back along, and now "the" earthquake.
Surely much more to follow. I had an idea that we could round up most of the Midlands and offer replacements to account for the recent losses in population.
Job done.
8) :wink:
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#3
F uck off you sick bas tards.


A lot is said on this site but have a bit of decorum.
 
B

Biscuits_AB

Guest
#5
Auld-Yin said:
F uck off you sick bas tards.


A lot is said on this site but have a bit of decorum.
Can I have a bit as well. I love decorum. It's nice with a chips and brown sauce.
 
#7
Auld-Yin said:
F uck off you sick bas tards.


A lot is said on this site but have a bit of decorum.
fair point. send the jocks in turbans, less the world cup qualifier cap.
 
#8
MrsDarthspud said:
Auld-Yin said:
F uck off you sick bas tards.


A lot is said on this site but have a bit of decorum.
fair point. send the jocks in turbans, less the world cup qualifier cap.
The Scottish football squad, as they have nothing much of importance to do for the next year. :):):)
 
#9
sparkysapper said:
The Scottish football squad, as they have nothing much of importance to do for the next year. :):):)
Show some decorum sparky. I mean. Please. With chips.
 

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
#10
MrsDarthspud said:
sparkysapper said:
The Scottish football squad, as they have nothing much of importance to do for the next year. :):):)
Show some decorum sparky. I mean. Please. With chips.
Well balanced I hope - 1 on each shoulder!. Still as Mrs Darth Spud you should be used to chips on the shoulder.
 
#11
Auld-Yin said:
MrsDarthspud said:
sparkysapper said:
The Scottish football squad, as they have nothing much of importance to do for the next year. :):):)
Show some decorum sparky. I mean. Please. With chips.
Well balanced I hope - 1 on each shoulder!. Still as Mrs Darth Spud you should be used to chips on the shoulder.
Ohhhh theres a bite........beats lardy cakes my luvvveerrrr :wink: How is the rash? Flashy still has that cream you know, be brave and ask for it....

So. Any volunteers from Birmingham then or what? Its virtually painless.
 
#12
They could send the people that were caught up in the mini tornado in Brum a while back, at least they will be used to adverse weather conditions. :):):)
 
#13
Birmingham?

Surely we should be looking at Bradford and Leeds first.

Or of course if we are going to do covert ethnic clensing surely we should just take them back to there home lands...

Has anyone noticed, when they want something this is there hoe. However, when they are preaching soudi idea pakistan suddenly becomes their home land...strange that hu?

any how dacorum is besst with roste spuds and ketchup.
 

Similar threads

Latest Threads

Top