Actor Russell Brand was deported from Japan Saturday

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by FourZeroCharlie, May 24, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Well, it's late and I'm feeling particularly liverish: saw this and could'nt decide whether it was CA, NAAFI or straight to Badger's ARRSE.

Brand deported from Japan - Arts & Entertainment - CBC News

Actor Russell Brand was deported from Japan Saturday because of his criminal history, according to a tweet from wife Katy Perry.
    “So…my husband just got deported from Japan,” the Teenage Dream star wrote on her Twitter account Sunday. “I am so. sad. I brought him all this way to show him my favourite place.”
    Brand was visiting the country to join Perry on her California Dreams tour, with shows in Nagoya, Tokyo and Osaka.
    Brand was deported soon after his arrival because of criminal convictions dating back 10 years, Perry said in another tweet.

............anyway, I can't stand the unfunny waste of blood and organs: sod the Japanese for sending the rancid, heroin-infested rent boy back here. I know they had an earthquake and Sue Narmy (who she, anyway?) but there's no need to get the hump like this.

So, if anyone can actually be bothered to rant or comment, fair enough.
  2. I never understood how he got into the states, its my understanding a drugs conviction stopped you getting into the USA

but he was over doing stuff before he married a septic (who I'd bang like a 5 year old with a tin drum)
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Certainly agree about him being a waste of oxygen, skin and organs, the Japanese should have kept him and sent him to Fukushima, I hear there are some reactor buildings need mopping out, I cant think of a better way for him to serve mankind than take a fatal dose of meltdown, cook and die.
  4. HHH

HHH LE

Errrmm, are you sure you phrased this right?
    • Like Like x 1
  5. erm yes let me clarfy, I would bang her as often and as loudly as a 5 year old bangs a tin drum they've just recived
    • Like Like x 1
  6. Peronally I,d deport the twat from the planet.
  7. It's a pity the cunts did'nt execute him.fucking wanker.
  8. The Nips have gone up in my estimation.
  9. Fnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar
  10. Hmm, err, who
  11. Wordsmith

Wordsmith LE Book Reviewer

Looks like they read his little Booky Wooky and told him to Fucky Wucky off.

How sad....

• Like Like x 1
  12. Which only goes to prove,the Japanese do have a sense of humour after all. 8)
  13. My thoughts entirely; surely she didn't have to leave home to crack her arse cheeks open. I'm baffled.
  14. What pisses me off is that he probably considers himself in the same league as Sir Paul being as they have both been deported from Nipon.
  15. Actually, the twat clearly considers himself in the same league as God (which one remains to be said ......). On a more human level, it is an insult to anyone of average intelligence that he should be deemed worthy of any attention at all!
    • Like Like x 1