Actor Heath Ledger found dead...

Discussion in 'The Intelligence Cell' started by DPM_Sheep, Jan 23, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bugger. The one place I didn't check for a thread was the naaffi. :D

2. that's what he said as they were doling out the narcotics....coat? taxi? don't mind if I do.

3. Presumably, gay cowboys everywhere are weeping into their chaps...

4. woopert

woopert LE Moderator

Some of them might be shedding a tear or two as well.

5. The slug had to put it in there so she could express her lust and desire for going down on a dead man (a practice she's had some experience of by all accounts)!

It's the housekeeper I feel sorry for, GET A JOB!

6. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

Not worth another thread, but Lord Harpole died last weekend.

[​IMG]

He served the hottest curry in the world called Curry Hell - if you finished it it was free. Few did. He gave 5 years free curry to anyone who served in Iraq and regularly prevented me from ordering the Phall when I was ratted. RIP yer Lordship.

7. Free Curry if you served in Iraq..Good lad ..RIP Your Lordship..pity i never got to try his curry was it any good ?

8. TheIronDuke

TheIronDuke LE Book Reviewer

It was spot on. The only drawback being it was located in the Big Market in Newcastle. The pissed up slappers in mini skirts and heels would get you if the Jihadiis hadnt.

9. Heath Ledger is dead??????? OMG when did that happen. I've been listening to the radio all day and there has not been one mention of it. AT ALL!!!!!!!!!!

(Rant begins)
    Seriously. Junkie takes to much drugs and dies. Who fcuking cares! Todays Scum: Front Page Heath Ledger and Amy Winehouse - O2 thieves!
    Bearing this has on my life - square root of fcuk all
    (Rant over)