• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

Actor and Climate Change "Expert" Melts down on TV

Climate Change Evangelists all seem to do this - the moment you express any sort of doubt about man made climate change they just start to insult and point fingers. Gradually they go from semi reasoned dogma to red faced, spittle flecked, wobbly voiced shrillness.

I actually have a certain leel of sympathy with the argument that while it cannot be 100% proven either way a precautionary approach should be taken. I also think that a less oil dependent and greener world would probably be a nicer one in which to live.

I just like baiting them.

R

Reversionary_Modes

So climate change can cause actors to melt as well as glaciers. Any chance we can make it do the same thing for politicians?

CQMS said:
Whoops, you can almost see his brain explode. What a twat.
I agree what an idiot. :roll: And he made absolutely no valid point about climate warming. He was arguing so loudly with the interviewer and in general being such a butt-head that I couldn't make out what point he was making. The only impression he left me with is that he's a closed minded Hollywood asshole. :wink: "Don't confuse me with the facts" :wink:

i wonder if the roles he played influenced him?

For Your Consideration
A Mighty Wind
Star Trek: Voyager, (Future's End, parts I and II)
Arrested Development
Six Feet Under
St. Elsewhere

Actor and Climate Change "Expert" Melts down on TV

Jesus christ can you people not see that global warming is happening right now for real! The experts are melting, the icecaps are rising and sea levels are dying out!!!! OPEN YOUR EYES!!!!!

Somebody once argued on a website which I can no longer find that the sea level is rising because of all the ships on the oceans. If you take all the ships and boats out out of the water, the sea level will fall. It's got a certain logic to it.

MsG

Spank-it said:
childkisser said:
Ironically, my biggest fantasy is to be stuck on an iceberg with only an 8 year old boy and his hairless arse to keep me company.

Either that or on a space station.
Fcuk off and do one Peado, go find another website to post your crap on.
Dont feed him, he might go away!

Mr_Fingerz

LE
Book Reviewer
llech said:
Spank-it said:
childkisser said:
Ironically, my biggest fantasy is to be stuck on an iceberg with only an 8 year old boy and his hairless arse to keep me company.

Either that or on a space station.
Fcuk off and do one Peado, go find another website to post your crap on.
Dont feed him, he might go away!
I doubt that s/he will (in this day and age you can never tell with paedophiles) but s/he could do with a lesson in grammar (and then with a good shoeing).

Latest Threads