Active Edge

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Is it time to pack up and go home when you mention "Active Edge" and only the retired officers have a clue what you are on about?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
I am sure there was a reason why I was sitting in full CEFO on a Saturday night waiting for the suprise callout.

Or come back from down town pissed as a fart get in a Chally and go for a spin round the range road at Hohne AKA Active Edge :king:
You mean your Regt didn't close the Sqn bars, confine you to camp and insist we stay sober on pain of death, or at least day-on/Day-off guards until you retired?

Blimey, I wish we had it as good as you. In my day . . . . <mumble mumble> :sleepy:

You mean your Regt didn't close the Sqn bars, confine you to camp and insist we stay sober on pain of death, or at least day-on/Day-off guards until you retired?

Blimey, I wish we had it as good as you. In my day . . . . <mumble mumble> :sleepy:
Nope coz it was supposed to be a surprise

Really? Then perhaps our CO was just lucky each time?
No chance ours must have known but it never filtered down to us lot.They did threaten to call Active Edge after Cambrai when things got slightly out of hand but they never did it.
The thought of a Regiment of pissed up and off Tankies motoring round the range road must have put the powers that be off.

Latest Threads