• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

"Actions On" being told to "squeal like a pig"...

puzzledgrunt said:
...by MDN! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH
What to do? Buggered if I know (sorry, couldn't resist it. I'll see myself out, shall I?)
You've been at the ale, haven't you?

I predict this thread will run and run (or be holed by 0830 today)!

Personally I would never allow myself to get in that, errrr, 'position' but just for argument's sake, if I did, I'd hope my AIDS would kill me quickly, but only after infecting him (nothing personal MDN, but if you're 'going down', I'm taking you with me :wink:)!

But on reflection I think the shame of being dry bummed by a sh!tehawk would kill me first... (and one's only gay if one pushes back for pleasure!) :oops:

Airfix said:
Auld-Yin said:
Filbert Fox said:
take a deep breath, arch your back and think of England.
Quite right FF. F uck England :wink:
That's Gordon's secret plan with Alistair Darling, Alex Salmond is in on it too but he ain't sharing it with Liarbour in Holyrood :wink:
He's doing a good job of it too. Like our dearest depraved Arrser pounding away at the soft bits on a mongoloid babies head.

F_G

Airfix said:
puzzledgrunt said:
...by MDN! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH
What to do? Buggered if I know (sorry, couldn't resist it. I'll see myself out, shall I?)
You've been at the ale, haven't you?
I predict this thread will run and run (or be holed by 0830 today)!

Personally I would never allow myself to get in that, errrr, 'position' but just for argument's sake, if I did, I'd hope my AIDS would kill me quickly, but only after infecting him (nothing personal MDN, but if you're 'going down', I'm taking you with me :wink:)!

But on reflection I think the shame of being dry bummed by a sh!tehawk would kill me first... (and one's only gay if one pushes back for pleasure!) :oops:
cask red, actually, but well spotted nonetheless :D

Latest Threads