"Actions On" being told to "squeal like a pig"...

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by puzzledgrunt, Feb 8, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. ...by MDN! AAAAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHH
    What to do? Buggered if I know (sorry, couldn't resist it. I'll see myself out, shall I?)

2. Be afraid, be very afraid 8O

3. You've been at the ale, haven't you?

I predict this thread will run and run (or be holed by 0830 today)!

Personally I would never allow myself to get in that, errrr, 'position' but just for argument's sake, if I did, I'd hope my AIDS would kill me quickly, but only after infecting him (nothing personal MDN, but if you're 'going down', I'm taking you with me :wink:)!

But on reflection I think the shame of being dry bummed by a sh!tehawk would kill me first... (and one's only gay if one pushes back for pleasure!) :oops:

4. Perhaps he's just kindly advising you on how to defend against the threat of coming under (to coin a phrase) Sharia Law?

5. take a deep breath, arch your back and think of England.

6. *Cough*

Ask him if he'll be nice and give you a reacharound?

7. "Thats a mighty purddy ass city boy!" (Banjo music in background, but Burt Reynolds won't save you!)

8. 5hit yourself and hope that it makes such a stench and a mess that it'll put MDN off!

9. That would only turn him on even more, but atleast it would act as lube.

10. Bahahahahaha! let me know how that works out for you! :p

F_G

11. Just remember, as long as you don't push back it's not gay.

12. True. On both accounts!

13. Auld-Yin

Auld-Yin LE Reviewer Book Reviewer Reviews Editor

Quite right FF. F uck England :wink:

14. That's Gordon's secret plan with Alistair Darling, Alex Salmond is in on it too but he ain't sharing it with Liarbour in Holyrood :wink:

15. He's doing a good job of it too. Like our dearest depraved Arrser pounding away at the soft bits on a mongoloid babies head.

F_G