Action pictures

Discussion in 'Photography' started by Photo man, Dec 4, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Enjoy.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 6
  2. You looking at my burd?

• Like Like x 1
  3. Some from DSEi earlier this year.

Attached Files:

4. Nice pictures but there are two other photo threads running at the moment, why start another?

5. Good point well presented!!

How about a friendly mod merging them?

6. what's wrong with Rockers?

7. Bunch of grungy feckers

8. This was my 1st attempt with a telephoto lense on my new DSLR. Quite happy with the results considering the speed the cars were going.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 2
  9. They look pretty good to me PA. As a non-professional the only criticism I could possibly make is that there is no feeling of speed. The cars could have been parked on the track for all we can see. Short of a slightly longer exposure and a bit of panning (which takes a hell of a lot of practice) I wouldn't know how to achieve this.

Don't let me detract from four very good looking shots though.

10. The ones that show the speed are blurry. That's because I have no idea what I'm doing with a camera.

Attached Files:

11. Thats a superb shot...

12. Cheers. It's not skill. If you take over 1000 photos, 1 or 2 should be worth looking at :)

It took me a while of watching where the gear changes were made to get the flames out of the exhaust pipes.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Find it a hard subject motor racing take loads of pics and dont all turn out good but these look fab

14. Same for air shows. Take shit loads and think yourself lucky to get a few good ones.

Think the first two show speed. Nice clean picture of the car and blurry background.

15. Ravers

Ravers LE Reviewer Book Reviewer

Renault day at Silverstone? I was there too, didn't bring the camera unfortunately.