Action pictures

Nice pictures but there are two other photo threads running at the moment, why start another?

Good point well presented!!

How about a friendly mod merging them?

Bunch of grungy feckers

Legs

ADC
Book Reviewer
They look pretty good to me PA. As a non-professional the only criticism I could possibly make is that there is no feeling of speed. The cars could have been parked on the track for all we can see. Short of a slightly longer exposure and a bit of panning (which takes a hell of a lot of practice) I wouldn't know how to achieve this.

Don't let me detract from four very good looking shots though.

P

PrinceAlbert

They look pretty good to me PA. As a non-professional the only criticism I could possibly make is that there is no feeling of speed.
The ones that show the speed are blurry. That's because I have no idea what I'm doing with a camera.

Attachments

Same for air shows. Take shit loads and think yourself lucky to get a few good ones.

Think the first two show speed. Nice clean picture of the car and blurry background.

Ravers

LE
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
This was my 1st attempt with a telephoto lense on my new DSLR. Quite happy with the results considering the speed the cars were going.
Renault day at Silverstone? I was there too, didn't bring the camera unfortunately.

Latest Threads