Action Man returns - courtesy of MOD. No, really.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by scribbler614, Jan 14, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Flight

Flight LE Book Reviewer

They look pretty good...
  2. Looking at the picture this will end up in yet another Army v RAF Regt thread. :roll:
  3. It must be what Pa Broon means by increasing expenditure on equipment for troops.... after all toy helicopters etc would be much cheaper.

4. This caught my eye:

"Full details of the range remain secret, and it is unclear whether the figures will include female servicemen or women to appeal to young girls."

Is that in reference to hypocrocopigs that fall under neither catagory????
  5. BiscuitsAB

BiscuitsAB LE Moderator

Will they do a ginger one with pips? and if so I want it in german dessies circa 1943 and it can take pride of place on the mantle.
  6. "Female servicemen or women"??? Someone's overdosing on political correctness.

I foresee a problem. Baddies. Who is "HM Armed Forces" going to fight? Looks like they'll need to produce a range of green, red, white and blue armbands in order to stage a realistic training exercise.
  7. Rifles will also require BFA's.
  8. And, economically for parents, at least the booty can be accessorised with spare Barbie clothes.
  9. He has already been done

10. Is that a Prince Harry doll. Its got the badge, its got the plate carrier but does it say 10 racist comments and vomit outside night clubs.
  11. :D
  12. Perhaps they should produce a Taliban version to shoot at complete with AK47
  13. Apparently there was going to be an RN boarding/inspection team version but Apple wouldn't allow a model version of it's IPOD to be copied !