Act test, army cognitive test

nofate

Clanker
Hi, Im want to practice army cognitive test ACT. Does anyone know where I can find online test where I can practice? There is a lot of source to practice BARB test but I can't find ACT test. Please help

TheAssessor

Old-Salt
There isn't one provided by the army online.

They will send you a screener version of the test when you get to a certain point in your application which will familiarise you and give you a general indication as to what score you will get and therefore what jobs you are suitable for.

At assessment you will be given a brief in the test and a booklet that explains it.

If you need more information you should try the search function as quite a few people have asked this before and I have made some top quality posts about the contents of the ACT.

nofate

Clanker
Thank you for your reply.
This is so bad. The have replaced BARB test with army cognitive test but there no sourcesbto practice ACT? Very disappointed

TheAssessor

Old-Salt
It isn't bad.

The ACT measures your trainability. Part of being trainable is taking in new information.

The test is designed to be fairly new to you when you take it, so the army don't put a practice up.

It isn't bad.

The ACT measures your trainability. Part of being trainable is taking in new information.

The test is designed to be fairly new to you when you take it, so the army don't put a practice up.
Presumably that means there's no way for us compulsive test takers to have go then.

verticalgyro

MIA
DirtyBAT
It isn't bad.

You don't understand, most recruits these days are the products of an education system where they are trained to pass the exam, not taught the subject which will enable the passing of an exam.

This is, of course, the fault of the government when we force league tables and OFSTED marks on educational establishments, they need to meet measurable targets rather than impalpable goals.

TheAssessor

Old-Salt
You don't understand, most recruits these days are the products of an education system where they are trained to pass the exam, not taught the subject which will enable the passing of an exam.

This is, of course, the fault of the government when we force league tables and OFSTED marks on educational establishments, they need to meet measurable targets rather than impalpable goals.

The person asking is 30+. Probably a bit before the educational shift, but we digress.

Latest Threads