ACSC 9

I'v received a request to create a board solely for use by members of the next ACSC (starts in Sep). The intention would be to restrict access to verified members of the course (no DS obviously!). Any interest out there?

Well it would appear that the interest is out there so I've created a new board which is now open for business. Its hidden so only those who can prove they are on the course get access .....

CGS

War Hero
And past alumni? Could prove interesting to have an unofficial 'cormorant' (read 'dead s hag') club presence...

Sorry but old boys opens this up to a whole world of pain..... i.e almost every senior officer and the DS to start with

CGS

War Hero
And you have enough to do during the day, Crap? ;)

CGS

War Hero
Oh, and there's so much irony in that comment....

Ha ha ha

CGS said:
And another thing, C-S,

Your speed of reply (in the middle of what most of us would consider 'the working day' somewhat bears out the statement issues by my Honourable Friend some moments ago.

DeadShag said:
Lovely-

Beautiful evening- warm enough for shirt sleeves, with just a slight breeze to keep you cool. NOT. Fxcking boiling.
Did your time spent in further education at the 'college' fully prepare you for your life in hot places? Had to fight off any Combined Arms Army Corps yet?

CrapSpy said:
DeadShag said:
Lovely-

Beautiful evening- warm enough for shirt sleeves, with just a slight breeze to keep you cool. NOT. Fxcking boiling.
Did your time spent in further education at the 'college' fully prepare you for your life in hot places? Had to fight off any Combined Arms Army Corps yet?
Yes, I have certainly dealt with a great deal of "CAC".

By the way, your cunning £7M sun roof for the bread van was a total waste of money.

DeadShag said:
CGS said:
And another thing, C-S,

Your speed of reply (in the middle of what most of us would consider 'the working day' somewhat bears out the statement issues by my Honourable Friend some moments ago.
I can't deny it, he's absolutely right.

DeadShag said:
CrapSpy said:
DeadShag said:
Lovely-

Yes, I have certainly dealt with a great deal of "CAC".

By the way, your cunning £7M sun roof for the bread van was a total waste of money.
Don't tell me, the bread vans haven't left camp yet. Funny, but it has been mentioned at a few meetings after my and Johny Lithgoe's visit. Lots of harumphing. In short, blame PJHQ, they wanted it!

How is that battle winning bit of kit getting on anyway? Bet the mileage hasn't gone up much.

Please note the DTG of this post. It is approximately 30 seconds before I left for home.

CrapSpy said:
I love you to
Love you to do what?? Pedantry; it's for when you can't be arrsed to post something constructive!

Bad CO said:
I'v received a request to create a board solely for use by members of the next ACSC (starts in Sep). The intention would be to restrict access to verified members of the course (no DS obviously!). Any interest out there?
What about the same for the ICSC(L) also starting in Sep?

May I join as a non-partisan onlooker?

I may be able to assist in some way (but note I am not a qualified psychiatrist)