Discussion in 'Staff College and Staff Officers' started by Bad CO, Jun 23, 2005.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

I'v received a request to create a board solely for use by members of the next ACSC (starts in Sep). The intention would be to restrict access to verified members of the course (no DS obviously!). Any interest out there?
  2. Bad CO

Well it would appear that the interest is out there so I've created a new board which is now open for business. Its hidden so only those who can prove they are on the course get access .....
  3. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

And past alumni? Could prove interesting to have an unofficial 'cormorant' (read 'dead s hag') club presence...
  4. Bad CO

Sorry but old boys opens this up to a whole world of pain..... i.e almost every senior officer and the DS to start with
  5. Get back in your box CGS. :lol:
  6. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

And you have enough to do during the day, Crap? ;)
  7. CGS

CGS War Hero Moderator

Oh, and there's so much irony in that comment....

Ha ha ha
  8. Someone mention the D-S? i haven't gone away, you know.
  9. I love you to
  10. Good to hear from you D-S! How's the weather?
  11. Lovely-

Beautiful evening- warm enough for shirt sleeves, with just a slight breeze to keep you cool. NOT. Fxcking boiling.
  12. And another thing, C-S,

Your speed of reply (in the middle of what most of us would consider 'the working day' somewhat bears out the statement issues by my Honourable Friend some moments ago.
  13. Did your time spent in further education at the 'college' fully prepare you for your life in hot places? Had to fight off any Combined Arms Army Corps yet?
  14. Yes, I have certainly dealt with a great deal of "CAC".

By the way, your cunning £7M sun roof for the bread van was a total waste of money.
  15. I can't deny it, he's absolutely right.