ACSC 11

Discussion in 'Staff College and Staff Officers' started by Ash_Plant, Sep 7, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. We now have our own board - PM me if you want to join (and I will try and work out how to make it happen!)

2. It is rather lonely in the ACSC 11 board. Anyone care to join me or are you all busy studying the 6 step estimate?

3. I'll join you mate! Plenty of time on my hands as our syndicate skipped steps 2b to 5 anyway because we knew what we wanted to do from the outset :D
    :twisted:

4. Chick on station - ready for call for fire....... :wink:

5. You're in. Gt posting chick.

PS - are you a real chick?

6. Try and work it out

7. You dont smell right and the cut of your jib is strange!

8. But she's got webbed feet.

9. Funny smells, dodgy jibs and web feet don't seem to have been discriminators for most of the course!

10. Indeed that is the case, amazing thing spawn!!

11. There still doesn't appear to be any increased activity on the Board (bored?). Surely now that the misery of Strat Pol is over there should be scope for joining in?

PS. I don't think 'she' is a real chick.

12. Bring it on!

13. Errrrrrrr it doesn't appear to have really taken off yet.

Interesting that 'onlychick' hasn't denied the possibility that 'she' is really a 'he'.

After today's performance it's startling just how boring economics looks likely to be - bring back Strat / Pol.

14. No, it hasn't, and so I suspect this is it; you, me and her/him.

Have you read the Component Studies Essay titles? Not sure whether to jump or swing.

15. Hmmmmmmm wherefore art thou only chick?

As for the essay titles, I was rather hoping to get away with the "What I did during my Christmas Holiday" approach.