Discussion in 'Sappers' started by asr1, Jun 8, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Come on REMCM Div lads- lets push them out. I know that somebody has died or been posted or something- but that shouldn't get in the way of decent career management. Congratulations to anybody who got picked up last week- all the best for the future.

Ein C - lets see some FCR(S)s please!

Hurrah for the Corps.
  2. You may well find that FCR's are delayed because your first look promotion date has to be amended back 12 months because of Harmonisation

or is that just me?

Disgruntled Granddad !!
  3. might get my acran the same time i get a hell cold yet ????
  4. The introduction of FCR(S) represents a significant enhancement to the career management of soldiers. Born from the various retention initiatives prompted by NECSt this initiative will, over a full career, offer every soldier the opportunity to receive two formal career reviews. These reviews will be delivered, in the main, by the chain of command supported by individual MCM Divisions and will present each individual the opportunity to discuss their promotion potential and career aspirations, personal development opportunities and other personal issues. D/DMCM/115/04 dated Apr 05

... and for my next fairytale Jack went up a hill while Humpty fell off a wall!!

RE soldiers between the ranks of LCpl to WO2 receive a written career review every year. For soldiers completing a full career engagement, 3 FCR(S) will be conducted.

• FCR(S) 1 – 7th year of service or selection for Cpl rank whichever is the sooner.

FCR(S) 2 – 14th year of service or selection for Sgt rank whichever is the sooner

FCR(S) 3 – 18th year of service or selection to WO2 rank whichever is the sooner
    Just to let you know also that the formal Annual Career Advice Notice (ACRAN) is to be re-named the Annual Career Review for Soldiers (ACR(S)).
  5. stop it please my sides are killing me, enough please :giggle: :giggle: :giggle: :giggle:
  6. Still no sign of the ACRANs then, ok sorry just thought i would bring a smile to the faces of my fellow Sprs on a friday afternoon

7. had my cr today BUT had to send it back as they had got my number wrong.................................easy mistake i suppose i've only had the fecking thing for 20 years now. :x :x :x :x

8. mine will be easy enough...

'still don't want to go clerk of works? no? ok, your career is a dead end anyways, keep driving!'
  9. CR today. you should of had your CR ages ago mate.

10. i know that ............. you know that....................BUT......................... :x :x :x :x
  11. It was supposd to be at MCM by the end of March ready for the Board.

12. not too worry mate i ain' going no further in my Glorious career :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
  13. APPARENTLY AND I MEAN APPARENTLY IN ALL IT'S EFFECTS that this years acran's or whatever they're called are out in september for JNCO's straight after the Lance Jack to Full screw board..........................

The writer of this post cannot be subject to any legal action, as it is obviously a f**k up from glasgow.

14. So i won't be holding my breath then, not that it makes much difference to me though.

15. and me mate & me :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: