Acio Herford

Schmiitty

Clanker
Apologies for possible stupidity, but does the Army Careers Office in Herford, Germany still exist? I want to apply for the army, but can no longer seem to find any contact details or anything similiar for the office. Everything seems to be for CTP now. Have tried Google, but everything is massively out of date or simply redirects me to Hereford.

Thought perhaps some of you guys on the recruiters circuit or perhaps even stationed in Herford might know.
If not, how would one be best going about applying from Germany?

If anybody is in a position to help, then thank you in advance. If nobody knows then I will just keep trying.

Ta much,

:cheers:

Schmiitty

Clanker
Ah ok, thanks Jonesy. Is there any way to delete this thread so as not to clog up the forum, as I assume this isn't all that helpful to most.

Cheers,

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
ACIO Herfotrd shut last year. As previously posted applications need to be done online. When it is time for your interview you will be flown back to UK to conduct it.

Schmiitty

Clanker
Ok, thank you Sup Rec. Will get my arse into gear and start the online application. How long does it tend to take from an applicant completing the initial application to going for selection? Still want to work on my fitness a little more to give myself the best chances, and figured if I was doing it at an ACIO the paperwork could be timed as advised by them. So I dont want to mess it up and be called back before I have made sure I am ready.

Thanks for the advice.

sup rec

LE
Book Reviewer
It varies from person to person. If you go through the stickies you will see that no-one has the same route exactly. There could be a medical problem, lack of ID, fail an interview, requirement for a PDA or RIC. If everything goes smoothly you could be at selection in 3 months or so.

Latest Threads