Acid attacks, time for more severe punishments?.

We need to go back to a more innocent age where acieed did us no harm....

Except a police truncheon and size 11 boots. When we had real policemen

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

SWJ99

War Hero
should be a ten year minimum sentence
Prison needs to be changed as well though
'Kin too right.
It's dangerous stuff. I bought some from the local hardware shop a couple of years ago, but was reluctant to use it on a drain, because if it failed to clear the blockage, it would mean there was acid in the drain, so I'd have to wear protective gear just to shove the drain rods down it.
Fast forward to a few days ago, the shower started being a twat and the base was filling up. Also, the bathroom sink was making the shower base fill up and there was a ridiculous noise similar to that Youtube Dutch Wogan imression of Boris. I followed the instructions, chucked 250ml down there and left it for 10 mins, but it didn't cure the problem. I tipped the rest of the bottle in, left it for half an hour, and that didnt' seem to cure it either. I was quite concerned, as it sounded like the bloody drain was about to explode. Anyway, next day, I ran the shower and it filled up the base again, so I assumed the acid attack on the ball of hair condititioner and shower gel had failed. But I had to have a shower the next day as I'd got covered in shite from a load of gardening etc, and hey presto, the shower is running away clear now, so the acid seems to have fixed the shower of shite.
How lucky is that ?

'Kin too right.
It's dangerous stuff. I bought some from the local hardware shop a couple of years ago, but was reluctant to use it on a drain, because if it failed to clear the blockage, it would mean there was acid in the drain, so I'd have to wear protective gear just to shove the drain rods down it.
Fast forward to a few days ago, the shower started being a twat and the base was filling up. Also, the bathroom sink was making the shower base fill up and there was a ridiculous noise similar to that Youtube Dutch Wogan imression of Boris. I followed the instructions, chucked 250ml down there and left it for 10 mins, but it didn't cure the problem. I tipped the rest of the bottle in, left it for half an hour, and that didnt' seem to cure it either. I was quite concerned, as it sounded like the bloody drain was about to explode. Anyway, next day, I ran the shower and it filled up the base again, so I assumed the acid attack on the ball of hair condititioner and shower gel had failed. But I had to have a shower the next day as I'd got covered in shite from a load of gardening etc, and hey presto, the shower is running away clear now, so the acid seems to have fixed the shower of shite.
How lucky is that ?
It actually did not clear the blockage, it just ate through the drainpipe above the blockage and all fluids are now flowing into your basement

Many years ago I managed a theatre and had to deal with a young salesman trying to sell me cleaning products. He gave me his speil but I told him I was happy with my current supplier and wouldn't be changing. Couple of hours later he's back with his boss, who proceeded to tell me just how much I needed his industrial drain cleaner.

"Can I demonstrate?" says he so we got him a coffee mug into which he poured some of his acid. He then took a pair of scissors from a nearby desk and cut the bottom off the young salesman's tie and dumped it in the mug. The look on the young lad's face was a picture as he clearly wasn't expecting it. The evil brew in the mug started gurgling, hissing and smoking and within a couple of minutes the tie was gone.

"There" he said triumphantly, "The strongest legal drain cleaner on the market"

He wasn't too chuffed when I told him no, there was no way I was going to give my team of volunteer little old lady cleaners anything so dangerous.

Burkhas you say.

My bold … Hmm its not as if Burkhas have been used in criminal enterprise by certain ethnicities before is it?
Oops apparently they have on numerous occasions . Man who escaped mosque in burqa was under counter-terror restrictions
and
lhttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-409376/Man-dons-burka-flee-anti-terror-police.html
and
Pakistan mosque chief 'tried to flee in burqa'
and
ISIS fighter wore BURKA while trying to flee terror group...only to be caught and paraded before cameras by laughing Egyptian soldiers
and of course innumerable other instances.

Except a police truncheon and size 11 boots. When we had real policemen
I'm only half joking, look at underground music culture

It used be about taking drugs and having a good time, now it's about stabbing people to death

Maybe culture can influence behaviour?

It actually did not clear the blockage, it just ate through the drainpipe above the blockage and all fluids are now flowing into your basement
That can happen , the Emperor must have been around and the caravan sink was blocked so I got some super powerful metallic tablets and threw them in the sink added some water and the sink cleared , then I heard a dripping noise in the cupboard underneath.....

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer
That can happen , the Emperor must have been around and the caravan sink was blocked so I got some super powerful metallic tablets and threw them in the sink added some water and the sink cleared , then I heard a dripping noise in the cupboard underneath.....
No, the monumental disaster occurred when someone convinced you that having a caravan was a good idea.

1st gear, loads of revs and those pair of c*nts wouldn't be walking back to their car.

#just saying
It was just an innocent mistake........ or as seems common recently "I didn't know throwing acid was a crime" etc etc

That can happen , the Emperor must have been around and the caravan sink was blocked so I got some super powerful ...ts and threw them in the sink added some water and the sink cleared , then I heard a dripping noise in the cupboard underneath.....
I found some "professional stuff" which when poured down the drain actually exploded :( it wasn't fun that day....

Why no description of the attackers?

Oh, silly me.
What are you suggesting?

Maybe because they haven't been given a description as the victims are in hospital and the police are busy.

What are you suggesting?

Maybe because they haven't been given a description as the victims are in hospital and the police are busy.
Or.......

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer

Latest Threads