Acid attacks, time for more severe punishments?.

Vile asylum seeking father found guily of acid attack on his own son

And,

Father guilty of acid attack plot against three-year-old son

The co-accused in this harrowing case are Roma pikeys involved in all sorts of criminal activity in this country.

One hopes any punishments handed down will be severe. But as this is Britain, I somehow doubt it.
How can they be asylum seekers, when as European citizens, they can legally live here?

Have I missed something in the article?

How can they be asylum seekers, when as European citizens, they can legally live here?

The father was an Afghan asylum seeker, his helpers were pikeys (I think)

As stated, the father is an Afghan asylum-seeker. Still I doubt something minor like a criminal conviction is going to is going to put a stop to his asylum claim.

As stated, the father is an Afghan asylum-seeker. Still I doubt something minor like a criminal conviction is going to is going to put a stop to his asylum claim.
I missed that. Thought they were all Czech/Slovak.

Afghan according to the BBC news , incredible how sick someone's mind must be to attack your own(or any) child to spite the missus , he should be dragged out of the back door of the court , bang, body bag, incinerator , job finished.

16 years jail and no deportation order, which should be automatic for foreign scum.

Most of the others found guilty as well and received long sentences.

With any luck Brexit having taken place, these vile pieces of filth will be deported at the end of their sentences.

I hope they receive a taste of their own medicine whilst they are inside.

It doesn't make it clear if he was an asylum seeker or still is an asylum seeker, either way I bet we get lumbered with the filth on it's release......

Seems like some others have been listening to the Brand cow.
Men in burkhas throw 'substance' in Walthamstow market trader's face
snip "A market trader on Walthamstow High Street was attacked in an "acid attack" by two males wearing burkhas this morning (June 21).
Police were called at 6.36am to reports of a man being doused in a corrosive substance on Walthamstow High Street.
Paramedics and the London Fire Brigade also rushed to the scene.
The man has been rushed to hospital with potentially life-changing injuries. No other members of the public have been injured or affected."

Seems like some others have been listening to the Brand cow.
Men in burkhas throw 'substance' in Walthamstow market trader's face
snip "A market trader on Walthamstow High Street was attacked in an "acid attack" by two males wearing burkhas this morning (June 21).
Police were called at 6.36am to reports of a man being doused in a corrosive substance on Walthamstow High Street.
Paramedics and the London Fire Brigade also rushed to the scene.
The man has been rushed to hospital with potentially life-changing injuries. No other members of the public have been injured or affected."
Burkhas you say.

Pertaining to the Walthamstow report.

"There are unconfirmed reports on social media that there was an acid attack on a market stall holder."

Gee, imagine that.

We need to go back to a more innocent age where acieed did us no harm....

offog

LE
Could be a false flag effort to make it look like typical burka wearers. That or perps think it's like an invisibility cloak that somehow gives them immunity from prosecution. Wait and see.
Or it could have been a disgruntled customer? She got given the wrong spuds and him in doors was not appy.

Latest Threads