Acid attacks, time for more severe punishments?.

Yes, yet another chance for an exemplary punishment pour encourager les autres totally missed by HM Judiciary.
He'll do 8 and a half years at most, that was all that woman's life was worth.
WTF is up with our judges?
Our judges prefer to mollycoddle criminal scum rather than hand down sentences that will deter the criminal filth from attacking the people who pay their wages-the taxpayers.

It has to be pointed out these judges are acting under Home Office guidelines, so they are not entirely at fault. Still the maximum available to the courts for manslaughter is life.

Our judges prefer to mollycoddle criminal scum rather than hand down sentences that will deter the criminal filth from attacking the people who pay their wages-the taxpayers.

It has to be pointed out these judges are acting under Home Office guidelines, so they are not entirely at fault. Still the maximum available to the courts for manslaughter is life.
Guidelines or not we are constantly reminded about the separation of powers in how the UK is run.
Monarchy, Executive and Judiciary, all separate entities.
The judiciary is supposed to be independent from the executive although I have never been convinced by the reality of this concept.
Nonetheless, the official line is that HM Judiciary operate independently from the government so I feel that the judiciary has very little (or no) excuse for such pathetic sentencing in cases of this type.

Be interesting to see what idiocy happens when those that chucked the acid at the child are finally sentenced.
I think that even HM Judges might be looking over their collective shoulders should they balls that one up (which they probably will).

Guidelines or not we are constantly reminded about the separation of powers in how the UK is run.
Monarchy, Executive and Judiciary, all separate entities.
The judiciary is supposed to be independent from the executive although I have never been convinced by the reality of this concept.
Nonetheless, the official line is that HM Judiciary operate independently from the government so I feel that the judiciary has very little (or no) excuse for such pathetic sentencing in cases of this type.

Be interesting to see what idiocy happens when those that chucked the acid at the child are finally sentenced.
I think that even HM Judges might be looking over their collective shoulders should they balls that one up (which they probably will).
There will only be a significant change to the penalties for acid attacks when judges and politicians - or their families - become victims on a regular basis. If a few Ministers or High Court Judges were left with faces like melted pizza, you'd have new laws rushed through Parliament and the scum who carry out such attacks would only leave jail to attend their own funeral.

Sadly, that's highly unlikely to happen. As long as no one "important" becomes a victim, nothing will change.

Last edited:
Young mum reveals her life-changing scars after being doused in petrol and set alight by monster | Daily Mail Online

Not an acid attack, but the same hideous injuries nonetheless, leaving a pretty young mother looking like Freddy Krueger. Glad to heat this subhuman piece of vermin had his paltry pathetic 19 years increased to life.

I hope his kids never visit or write to him, and that he never gets out. I hope he is battered to fcuk on a regular basis, and suffers the most disgusting, degrading, dehumanising treatment from his fellow cons. He needs stomping and shanking into a dribbling, honking, windowlicking mess in a wheelchair, with severe breathing difficulties and face blowtorched off. He really does deserve it.

Young mum reveals her life-changing scars after being doused in petrol and set alight by monster | Daily Mail Online

Not an acid attack, but the same hideous injuries nonetheless, leaving a pretty young mother looking like Freddy Krueger. Glad to heat this subhuman piece of vermin had his paltry pathetic 19 years increased to life.

I hope his kids never visit or write to him, and that he never gets out. I hope he is battered to fcuk on a regular basis, and suffers the most disgusting, degrading, dehumanising treatment from his fellow cons. He needs stomping and shanking into a dribbling, honking, windowlicking mess in a wheelchair, with severe breathing difficulties and face blowtorched off. He really does deserve it.
I'm rarely shocked but that is utterly abhorrent - the poor girl. I'd like to think that any decent human bering would go to the aid of another and to get this in return is beyond credibility.

I have to agree fully that this piece of filth should receive all of the above and far more besides inside. He it should NEVER be released from prison.

That tattoo on him should be burnt off with acid, as should any other tattoos he it may have.

I have to agree fully that this piece of filth should receive all of the above and far more besides inside. He it should NEVER be released from prison.

That tattoo on him should be burnt off with acid, as should any other tattoos he it may have.
He should be given a shovel and told to dig.

Throw food and water, based on tonnage of spoil, down in to his shaft. A bucket will clear spoil. With a couple of lesser criminals who can learn from the experience emptying them.

eventually the earth will reclaim him.

the bucketeers can then fill in the hole and stamp it flat. Before reflecting upon their life choices made and unmade.