Acid attacks, time for more severe punishments?.

So the Wail has to trawl back to 2004 to find five. There are about 500 murders a year. I feel for bleeding heart right wingers but it would really be more effective to get excited about domestic ovens - they've killed twice as many in one year.

Domestic ovens should be shot if it is as you say.

You are putting an accident on the same level as murder, so why do we bother locking murders up
what excuse have you for the release of Heodore Johnson

Heodore Johnson first killed a woman in 1981. He tipped his wife Yvonne over the balcony of their ninth-floor flat in Blakenhall Gardens, Wolverhampton, having already hit her with a vase. Well, they had been arguing – a factor that enabled him to plead guilty to manslaughter on the grounds of provocation. The second woman Johnson killed was Yvonne Bennett, in 1992. He strangled her with a belt while their baby slept. Her “provocation” was that she refused the box of chocolates he had bought to win her back; he was able to plead diminished responsibility and, after a two-year stay in a secure psychiatric unit, was released and again free to form new relationships. Then, in December 2016, Angela Best became the third victim of Johnson, 64, and on Friday he will be sentenced for her murder. Best’s spur to his violence had simply been to end their relationship and start a new one with someone else.

Freed to kill again – and again: Theodore Johnson and the truth about domestic violence
Well lock him up obviously, only hindsight is never available before the event. I'd put some accidents (Grenfell, Hillsborough, Ladbrooke Grove...) at much higher level than even Teddy Johnson. Greater tragedies that would have been easier to predict and prevent.

Well lock him up obviously, only hindsight is never available before the event. I'd put some accidents (Grenfell, Hillsborough, Ladbrooke Grove...) at much higher level than even Teddy Johnson. Greater tragedies that would have been easier to predict and prevent.
They're also unintentional events, unlike murdering someone, especially when said murder is premeditated.
In which case, where the evidence is incontrovertible, the perpetrator should be executed.

There seem to be a few people living out their fantasies on this thread.

Whilst I may not fully support the idea of Capital Punishment, I wouldn’t be too fussed if it were reintroduced - however it should be quick, quiet and marked with little ceremony. *If* reintroduced, then anytiingnother than what I’ve described is just emulating some of the more barbaric, shïtty societies that there are around the globe.

Last edited:
"Well lock him up obviously, only hindsight is never available before the event"

Hindsight you say, he killed twice and they still let him out, how much hindsight is needed FFS

There seem to be a few people living out their fantasies on this thread.

Whilst I may not fully support the idea of Capital Punishment, I wouldn’t be too fussed if it were reintroduced - however it should be quick, quiet and marked with little ceremony. *If* reintroduced, then anytiingnother than what I’ve described is just emulating some of the more barbaric, shïtty societies that there are around the globe.
Due to the advances of DNA and other such improvements to forensic science ensuring the guilty ‘are’ guilty which weren’t available during the hanging era it should be at least a consideration for consultation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Due to the advances of DNA and other such improvements to forensic science ensuring the guilty ‘are’ guilty which weren’t available during the hanging era it should be at least a consideration for consultation.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
...if you have no more respect for life than the murderers.

..and as far as I'm aware intent isn't recorded in DNA. Being able to say 2 people were in the same place doesn't mean the one killed the other.

They're also unintentional events, unlike murdering someone, especially when said murder is premeditated.
In which case, where the evidence is incontrovertible, the perpetrator should be executed.
Point of order M'lud Oddbod, murder doesn't have to be premeditated or even intended. Reckless and foreseeable will do. Sounds a lot more like shoddily covering council flats in kindling now?

...got out the thick crayon , since you appear to have difficulty even with what you wrote yourself.

Last edited:
Point of order M'lud Oddbod, murder doesn't have to be premeditated or even intended. Reckless and foreseeable will do. Sounds a lot more like shoddily covering council flats in kindling now?
DO try reading what's written, rather than inserting your own fantasies.

Joshua Slocum

LE
Book Reviewer
Both Sky News and BBC are reporting a three year old has been badly injured in what police believe is a deliberate acid attack.

The human race is f*cked, isn't it?
I suppose that with some people, more violence equates to higher social standing in their peer group,
perhaps a a judge handing out some decent sentences
and some money invested into our police forces
so that these scum are more scared of the police than other gang members
and a more tolerant attitude towards the police when they have to crush rubbish like these young men

Both Sky News and BBC are reporting a three year old has been badly injured in what police believe is a deliberate acid attack.

The human race is f*cked, isn't it?
Worcester ACID ATTACK: Boy, 3, seriously inured in 'deliberate' assault - manhunt launched apparently they have a suspect in custody. From the cctv picture, if they are the ones needed, they won't take too long to find. And yes, the human race is f*cked if these sorts don't get sorted out with extreme vigour.

So a genuine Section 18 GBH.
I wonder if the judge might grow some and give a life sentence which can be given for Section 18.
Should have been given already IMHO and I cannot see why HM Judges have shied away so far.