Acid attack may have been self inflicted

I can't see why she'd do that to herself with the life long implications and risk of blindness, and if the £3000 TV appearance was her reward then I'd happily forego that sum of money for a weeks worth of quality sleep, never mind an acid attack.

Worth noting that the model lass has received fame and adulation for her resilience, rightly.

Maybe this lass was after the same thing. Bit extreme way of going about it but there you go.

Grumblegrunt

LE
Book Reviewer
that katie with the melted face had much worse injuries so if she was researching it then she must have worked out how to dilute it, katie needed a lot of work and is still going.

brave girl.

It is understood that police who are examining her laptop have discovered that Miss Oni, 20, visited websites that related to acid attacks before the incident on December 30 last year.
If she was a victim, why were they examining her laptop? There must be more to it.

Cutaway

LE
Kit Reviewer

So which bit was hit by acid ?

I've seen worse horrors in the morning after the makeup has rubbed off on the sheets.
If it's red or brown and half-way down.....it's probably not makeup: just saying like.

If she was a victim, why were they examining her laptop? There must be more to it.
They could have been trying to establish if she were being threatened. I know she isn't dead (just dead ugly) but don't coppers look for leads by tracing victims on line accounts?

In any case, she seems to have had better DIY surgery than Melanie Griffith and Ledlie Ash paid a fortune for.