Acid attack may have been self inflicted

Discussion in 'Current Affairs, News and Analysis' started by Joyce127, Feb 24, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Woman who suffered acid attack may have harmed herself - Telegraph Says it all really, she must of been crazy to do this herself if she had done, and yet the odds are not great for her after Police found her looking up Acid Attacks on her Computer before this incident occurred. Maybe she broke and needed the cash, who knows.

2. I can't see why she'd do that to herself with the life long implications and risk of blindness, and if the £3000 TV appearance was her reward then I'd happily forego that sum of money for a weeks worth of quality sleep, never mind an acid attack.

3. Worth noting that the model lass has received fame and adulation for her resilience, rightly.

Maybe this lass was after the same thing. Bit extreme way of going about it but there you go.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Facial walt !!

5. She wasn't much of a looker to begin with, but Jesus Christ...

Naomi-Oni_2468865b.jpg

Nasty.

• Like Like x 1
  6. The inevitable outcome of the 'I wanna be a celebridee innit' culture.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Grumblegrunt

Grumblegrunt LE Book Reviewer

that katie with the melted face had much worse injuries so if she was researching it then she must have worked out how to dilute it, katie needed a lot of work and is still going.

brave girl.

8. If she was a victim, why were they examining her laptop? There must be more to it.

9. Good point DD.Now then how to I clean the hard drive on a laptop?

10. Fire.

11. been have it ? drinking you in it

12. I love a surrealist in the morning, it smells of verbs.

• Like Like x 4
  13. Cutaway

Cutaway LE Reviewer

[​IMG]

So which bit was hit by acid ?