achtung spitfire!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by easy-wan-kenobi, Jan 24, 2007.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. just found a RC spitfire on this link. clicky

139 quid... can i justify it?!

what would you do with a remote controlled spitfire?

low strafing runs on the local pet populace?

"buzz" the oc?

2. You could do bombing runs with well used wnak socks and pairs of swampy kecks.

Or get one of those message banner things and have interesting facts for the day ,qoutes from shakespere and odd bits of philosophy to keep moral up at set times during the day.

Feckin swear blocker

3. A bloke in Germant got himself one of those petrol powered RC planes. Spent ages building the fecker then we all went out onto the field opposite to watch the maiden flight. All was going well, dive bombing the spectators, buzzing passing traffic etc until said mong got a bit carried away. Took the plane up to a good height, with a view to dive bombing the families NAAFI, but forgot about the range of the signal... Plane was last seen heading over the horizon towards Hannover

Cost of RC plane - DM1,000
    Mins of enjoyment - 10
    Look on the cnuts face as his beloved toy pissed off into the distance - priceless :applaud:

4. Justify it? It's a Spitfire. Remote-controlled. What more justification do you need??

5. Ok then its a hand eye co-ordination training device, and just consider it to be an early birthday present ....

WW

fancy one my self , soon as I get arrse wiping sussed.

6. i bet the irony of Spitfires over Germany was not lost on the locals :)

now, where can i get a squadron of radio-controlled Lancaster bombers?

7. Uprate the battery and gears (like they do with airsoft), strap a BB gun underneath and THEN strafe anyone within range!

8. Oh shit. I had enough put away to buy my OU reading list too...

9. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

So, you would get one of these, get some of this, get some clever git to come up with a dual remote control device, and attach it all to SchpitFIRE!

:thumright: :headbang:

10. Good drills! How, if you don't mind me asking, are you going to get it to fly will bill gates strapped to it? Yer gunna need bigga wings!

11. £71.99 from here

12. Schaden

Schaden LE Book Reviewer

Could put a mini video cam onto it and do some local recce flights..

13. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

Easyyy, you get two of em, and strap em togevver! Underneff the dorsal guiding feathers, you know like on the african one?

I could possibly be getting confused with something else there....