aching like a bitch

so i got my BARB results today, and so i decided now is the time to start my fitness regime, so i started my sit ups and push ups etc, stupidly without streching properly, and went for a jog, same situation, forgetting that i hadn't actully done any fitness in the last year apart from legging it from the cops..

And i got a beast of a stitch and i feel like a run-over nan, any tips on how to quickly over come the aching and get myself back into training.

I shall be waiting for the reply that says 'let your body recover fully, then strech properly before you thick ****'.

:help:

i hadn't actully done any fitness in the last year apart from legging it from the cops..
Well done, you're brilliant.

Protein after exercise (white meat like chicken is good, or a protein shake), will stop the aching. But yeh, you've answered your own question: Make sure you stretch, and after you get back into fitness you'll be fine.

fluffer said:
so i got my BARB results today, and so i decided now is the time to start my fitness regime, so i started my sit ups and push ups etc, stupidly without streching properly, and went for a jog, same situation, forgetting that i hadn't actully done any fitness in the last year apart from legging it from the cops..

And i got a beast of a stitch and i feel like a run-over nan, any tips on how to quickly over come the aching and get myself back into training.

I shall be waiting for the reply that says 'let your body recover fully, then strech properly before you thick *'.

:help:
so your saying you havent done any training apart from running from police, and you get a stitch when you go for a run? 'minor back pain' as well? good luck with the paras mate!

Im not after the paras bigman, plus ive got about 2 months until selection so..

fluffer said:
Im not after the paras bigman, plus ive got about 2 months until selection so..
Gosh, you're a chopsie little bugger aren't you?

Good luck with the Army, your training staff are going to love you.