ach mein gott!

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by Draft Dodger, Apr 23, 2013.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Usually a 432 chassis with a bolt on PzKpfw III top half, Yugoslavian post war Hanomag half track or a Russian copy of a BMW. hth!
  2. is that you smoking the pipe
  3. Kill them all !!!!

They have a hobby....sick fucks.

Why the heil aren't they indoors watching reality TV shows!

Fucking people with an interest in history and war.
    • Like Like x 1
  4. If it's the pink one, then yes!
  5. Yet again I'm disappointed that the Field Kitchen and Laundry are not represented.
    • Like Like x 2
  6. so you equate "a bit odd" with "Kill them all !!!!"

have a lie down
  7. ?
  8. Weird, agreed, but is it any weirder than dressing in slimy, advert-smeared plastic clothing, and dedicating one's life to the fortunes of a rabble of spiky-haired wife-beaters chasing a bladder about a bit of grass?
    • Like Like x 4
  9. I think it looks fucking awesome, personally.
    • Like Like x 3
  10. once you get into dedicating your life territory with any hobby you're starting to get pretty odd.

in this specific case i find the selection of SS units weird as well as the level of detail/amount of equipment they're going in for but if they were some bloke that had every piece of milley cyrus merchandise that had ever been released i'd find that strange as well.

maybe there are just fewer panzers parked in driveways around my way
  11. Some of them look old enough to have been there for the real thing.
  12. No, wogball is just shit.

Posted from the ARRSE Mobile app (iOS or Android)
  13. It does seem that re-enactors prefer Wermacht/Waffen SS or Yanks - wonder if it's because the uniforms look smarter than the sack of shit coming aparet in the middle that was BD under strain ? Not many Brits/Yanks choosing WW2 French though, wonder why ?
    • Like Like x 1