ACF NCO intrested in Going to Sandhurst

Discussion in 'Officers' started by Supa_Sonic, May 13, 2009.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Ok, am 18 and i just need a few questions clearing up on AOSB and the lot etc,

Am currently finishing off a BTEC National Diploma in IT and scheduled to finish in june,
    And what am wanting to know about this is, does AOSB accept these?
    because its worth 3 A levels, and will give me 120 UCAS,

Also I've been in the ACF for 5 years now, at the moment a corporal.
    And have almost completed a First Diploma in Public Services with the ACF perdicted to get a distinction which will give me a further 120 UCAS,

So any advice on what to do next?
  2. Pararegtom

Pararegtom LE Book Reviewer

I suggest you Put the word Course in the Heading!!! Failing that contact Tattybadger,
  3. You don't half live life on the edge!
  4. Phone the recruiter and they'll send you an interest form on which you'll be asked to write your current/future quals. If there's a problem with what you have then that will be raised at that point.

ACF experience doesn't really have an effect on your application whatever you're applying for.
  5. Perhaps this topic might be better off in the regular officer recruiting sub-forum?

I can see why people get pissed off, 10/21 threads on the first page of the forum are related to topics which would most definitely fit in the "regular officer recruiting" slot.

If nothing else it means when someone else has the same question, which eventually someone will have, the answer will be a lot easier to find.