ACF magazine

Just received my latest copy of the ACF magazine: As always it appears to be centred on a few counties. Is it a lack of input or what?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Did the other chip fall off?

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Did you submit anything.

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Well that sort of answers your question then.

That's because you quit in a big strop :biggrin:
Well ******* hooray, there you are again! Look, as interesting as you no doubt think you are, I think everyone's got a handle on what you think I am. Now consider this, you are so obviously a much better human being than me, so what the **** are you doing on a Saturday night, sitting on your electronic device, trading insults with me? You already have me pigeon holed as a waste of ******* space, so what's your excuse???

B_AND_T

MIA
Book Reviewer
Not really, I was actually interested in finding out whether other people had submitted stuff and been knocked back.
Perhaps you would be a tad more credible if you had submitted something and been knocked back.

Just saying like.

You can do a PR course with the ACF and then sumbit aticles of interest in a professional manner.

Can we not just bin youth clubs from this site? And the RAF, Navy, police, etc or just rename this the Combined Joint paedophile rumour service.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
island_boy ACF 8
spent_case ACF 1
Fiji_Bob ACF 7