ACF magazine

Discussion in 'ACF' started by SEE-NO-EVIL, Sep 22, 2012.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Just received my latest copy of the ACF magazine: As always it appears to be centred on a few counties. Is it a lack of input or what?
  2. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Did the other chip fall off?
  3. do you want me to write in bigger letters so you can understand the question?
  4. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Did you submit anything.
  5. No.
  6. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Well that sort of answers your question then.
  7. That's because you quit in a big strop :biggrin:
  8. Well ******* hooray, there you are again! Look, as interesting as you no doubt think you are, I think everyone's got a handle on what you think I am. Now consider this, you are so obviously a much better human being than me, so what the **** are you doing on a Saturday night, sitting on your electronic device, trading insults with me? You already have me pigeon holed as a waste of ******* space, so what's your excuse???
  9. Not really, I was actually interested in finding out whether other people had submitted stuff and been knocked back.
  10. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

Perhaps you would be a tad more credible if you had submitted something and been knocked back.

Just saying like.
  11. Fair point.
  12. You can do a PR course with the ACF and then sumbit aticles of interest in a professional manner.
  13. Thanks Troy. I was a a county PRO and I had attended all the courses.
  14. B_AND_T

B_AND_T LE Book Reviewer

I take it you didn't pass then!
  15. Can we not just bin youth clubs from this site? And the RAF, Navy, police, etc or just rename this the Combined Joint paedophile rumour service.