ACF KIT

Hi this has probably been covered in past .... But here goes anyway .
I have applied to be an adult instructor with ACF I have had my chat done all paper work. So why I am waiting for my f &a weekend I have started as a ca. Can anyone guide me on how much kit I need and what's issued and what's not thank you

Last edited:
You will need:
Duct tape
knife
condoms
Lube
Lime
Spade
Van

HTH

Daxx

MIA
Book Reviewer
Why not ask the Unit you applied to join :)

You'll be personally issued a basic set of kit. 2 sets of combats, a smock, beret, couple of t shirts, socks and boots.

Other stuff will be issued to you as and when you need it from a central pool - bergan, basha, sleeping bag, that sort of jazz.

To be honest, you'll be told this as you progress through your training.

I recommend you don't turn up having purchased your own Osprey and UBACS shirt unless you want to be marked out as a total ******.

You'll be personally issued a basic set of kit. 2 sets of combats, a smock, beret, couple of t shirts, socks and boots.

Other stuff will be issued to you as and when you need it from a central pool - bergan, basha, sleeping bag, that sort of jazz.

To be honest, you'll be told this as you progress through your training.

I recommend you don't turn up having purchased your own Osprey and UBACS shirt unless you want to be marked out as a total ******.
He's going to be an AI, it's a given!

Troy

LE
As time goes on, as a CFAV, you'll gather all sorts of extra stuff as you get deeper into it. Such as a Jet boil, a hammock, basha sheet and so on...

As time goes on, as a CFAV, you'll gather all sorts of extra stuff as you get deeper into it. Such as a Jet boil, a hammock, basha sheet, STIs and so on...

Looking at some photos of a BIC/IIC course , I seen more than half a dozen different headdress. Is this simply cos there was a big spread of units on the same course or is there some lads wearing their own headdress from ex reg days?
Would this get u marked out as a throbber by the permanent staff?
And the award for the most pointless thread resuscitation goes to

Latest Threads