• ARRSE have partnered with Armadillo Merino to bring you an ARRSE exclusive, generous discount offer on their full price range.
    To keep you warm with the best of Merino gear, visit www.armadillomerino.co.uk and use the code: NEWARRSE40 at the checkout to get 40% off!
    This superb deal has been generously offered to us by Armadillo Merino and is valid until midnight on the the 28th of February.

ACF KGVI COURSE

Im an instructor in the ACF and doing KGVI in sept this year. Fieldcraft knowledge is minimal and so far have had no help from Battalion in any training. Where do i start!!!!!
Background...been with ACF almost 7 years, came in off the street with no military background. Passed AITC, AIs, CFCB, RMQ, DCCT. Been tied up with shooting last four years. Oh and im female and 52! (ewww)

You will need a good knowledge of fieldcraft it's all about planning an exercise I would have a word with anyone in your coy who have just done the course you will need to read up from the manual if you need more info pm me

You may want to visit armycadetforce.com there are a number of threads on there re:- KG6 and most of the people that frequent that board are both very helpful and very knowledgable.

Latest Threads