ACF Forum

Discussion in 'OTC and ACF' started by Sappi, Nov 22, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hello one and all

Sorry for the rather stupid post of mine.

Thanks for your advice... ill put alot more thought into any future posts.
  2. So who made you the official reply site for ACF? and a better layout??? you suck that back in and edit that post
  3. maninblack

maninblack LE Book Reviewer

Check your PMs for a little friendly advice.
  4. Bad CO

Bad CO LE Admin Reviews Editor Gallery Guru

But nowhere near as busy! Also considerably less functionality .... oh and most of ours works!

Having said that I like the look of your site .....
  5. Gentlemen, my apologies on Sappi's behalf.

It's only a little youthful enthusiasm. In my opinion, both sites fill their respective niche very well and, though there is quite an overlap, they cater for quite different audiences.

By the way Sappi, I have already posted this link, just in a more appropriate manner.
  6. Mong.

I for one prefer this layout. And leave the
    touting to Harry, he's alrite.

Now, unless you want to be regailed with tales of skiffing, danger wanking and suprise sex I suggest you trot back there.
  7. I am a member of this site too, although I haven't been in as often as i should.
    I can recommend it in addition to this site as a useful aid and reference for would be adult instructors and Regulars as well as TA wnating to get involved with Cadets.
  8. It is a good site and I'm a fairly regular contributor there myself. It's designed for cadets and as such the mods are quite rightly very strict.

I appreciate your enthusiasm Sappi, but do take note of the (actually quite restrained!) replies to your post!
  9. The site referenced is a very good site, much more relevant that the official site at http//

I will happily state that I publicly support the ACF whilst ripping into the obvious idiots on the forum and now that I am very old and fat with a para smock I am also an ACF instructor and proud to be associated with them.