ACF Cadet training manual

I'm a NCO currently undergoing my JCIC course However my detachment only has one NCO qualified to teach all our cadres, and so I have had to teach as well i would like to be able to plan my lessons properly to help with JCIC and in detachment. I was wondering if anyone Had a PDF document of the ACF training manual as currently my DC is on leave and nobody In my detachment can get on Westminster

many thanks, sierra

They are all on Defence Connect (the same portal you use to get on WM). If you don't have a log in just google 'defence connect' and set yourself up one. You can then access the 'cadet pages' and the 'cadet resources' which has all the pamphlets.

Not the easiest to navigate at times but lots and lots of useful info there.

Shout if your struggling.

But you need to bear in mind that a LOT of the CTM has been superseded by other Pam I.e. Skill at Arms, Fieldcraft and Map and compass....

Talon

Old-Salt
They are all on Defence Connect (the same portal you use to get on WM). If you don't have a log in just google 'defence connect' and set yourself up one. You can then access the 'cadet pages' and the 'cadet resources' which has all the pamphlets.
Unfortunately, cadets don't get access.

I'm a NCO currently undergoing my JCIC course However my detachment only has one NCO qualified to teach all our cadres, and so I have had to teach as well i would like to be able to plan my lessons properly to help with JCIC and in detachment. I was wondering if anyone Had a PDF document of the ACF training manual as currently my DC is on leave and nobody In my detachment can get on Westminster

many thanks, sierra
While I would like to help, some types can be upset about such things being shared freely over the internet, even though if you look hard enough you can still find it around somewhere. Are there any instructors in your company who can help you out?

Unfortunately, cadets don't get access.

While I would like to help, some types can be upset about such things being shared freely over the internet, even though if you look hard enough you can still find it around somewhere. Are there any instructors in your company who can help you out?
Unfortunatley not

I've managed to collect a fair few of the manuals, however, as mentioned earlier, some may not want to be shared publicly. Any questions on subjects, I'd be happy to help with!