ACF adults weird or is it me?

New to the ACF Looking for some advice guidance & thoughts.
Having been in my coy for 18 mnths I still find most Adults unexplainably weird, very childish, inter breeding, gossip merchants.
Is this the geneal requirement for ACF adults? I find myself not fitting in with all this as I'm not one of any of the above.
However, I.am enjoying interaction and Tutoring the Cadets as that' what I joined for ( my background is tutoring & assessing)
So thoughts please....

I've always felt its ACF instructors in particular. My Reserve centre shares with an ACF unit and some of the instructors I've encountered are undoubtedly odd... TWhen I was in the Navy CCF I often encountered sea cadet instructors, the only slightly odd thing about them was that they were perhaps abit too keen on sailing.

New to the ACF Looking for some advice guidance & thoughts.
Having been in my coy for 18 mnths I still find most Adults unexplainably weird, very childish, inter breeding, gossip merchants.
Is this the geneal requirement for ACF adults? I find myself not fitting in with all this as I'm not one of any of the above.
However, I.am enjoying interaction and Tutoring the Cadets as that' what I joined for ( my background is tutoring & assessing)

Do the other AI's get on ok and seem non judgmental of others and grateful for the extra support? ..Are the cadets happy and the unit well attended? .....

If so, maybe you ought to use 'The cnut at the party' method...

I recommend Army Cadet Volunteer as a particularly useful read especially for night time manoeuvres. I caught these on the top shelf of my local newsagent as they seemed to be promoting safe sex and incest.
I suspect I am wrong and that it has nothing to do with the tw dreamboats on the front cover.

I recommend Army Cadet Volunteer as a particularly useful read especially for night time manoeuvres. I caught these on the top shelf of my local newsagent as they seemed to be promoting safe sex and incest.
I suspect I am wrong and that it has nothing to do with the tw dreamboats on the front cover.

I'd say it was all beyond parody but clearly not.

Every day an education

New to the ACF

Having been in my coy for 18 mnths

After 18 mnths (sic) you're not new exactly, you stupid Vagina.

Do you holiday in the far east for "the cuisine"?

Stupid vagina!
As for holidays..I tend to sit on a beach with a hanky on my head eating bread & dripping

I can't call you a stupid cünt in here, but I can't be done for what I think.
I think you're a stupid cünt.

Yes, they are a strange breed. They are akin to teachers who are very comfortable in the classroom, but then they realise they have to go "outside"!!.... and wear a uniform!!... and act like they know how to perform "outside"!! not just perform, but to perform like soldiers. Then it goes horribly wrong when they try to be manly but it just doesn't quite come off, especially when a lot of the time they have to do this in front of real soldiers on a real army camp. They usually have a little pee stain mark from all the nervous squirting.

Edited to add: the ones who go from being cadets to instructors are even weirder! The little power pissed shits.

There seems to be a "sort" usually those who couldn't hack it, or those who can't let it go. All love touching kids though it's a pre-requisite!
Have you served???

Sixty

ADC
Book Reviewer
Many moons ago when I was in the ACF (Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders, Airth Detachment), I have to say that the officers and instructors struck me as being committed people who just wanted to make our time as enjoyable and safe as possible.

To the best of my knowledge, I didn't get bummed once.

To the best of my knowledge, I didn't get bummed once.[/QUOTE]

Don't be too sure, if one of them had access to anesthetic and was small enough you may never know...

StBob072

LE
Book Reviewer
I'm sure ACF is the reason the phrase "I am now going to touch you" was invented.

I'm sure ACF is the reason the phrase "I am now going to touch you" was invented.
Thought that was: "Brace, brace, brace!!"