Accurate description of my ARRSE?

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by annakey, Mar 27, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. A member of a forum I help admin asked (to paraphrase) for a sensible current affairs discussion bulletin board, not infested with BNP loons, political party "activists", PC morons who see racism under the bed, and those who never watch a news bulletin.

I posted this in reply. Is it broadly accurate?

2. sounds about right
  3. You need to change ARSSE to ARRSE and NAFFI to NAAFI!
  4. rarely can agree with anything you have posted even if it agrees with my somewhat libertarian stance but yes nail on head and well described but i would bold as DB suggests
  5. I resent the hairy bottomed insinuation...back, sac and crack is neither easy to undergo nor cheap!
  6. Never thought I'd see the day. Something accurate, unbiased and correct from Annakey! ;)

At this rate Frenchmong will be making sense next!
  7. I wasn't suggesting the words be bolded, I was pointing out a couple of speeling misteaks which would be embarrassing as they're key words / acronyms! :)
  8. chrisg46

chrisg46 LE Book Reviewer

now THATS just going too far stabby...
  9. An image is being burnt into my retinas. Sweet jesus, my eyes, my eyes!!!!
  10. That's the whole point isn't it? :lol: Exposure to views one profoundly disagrees with? What's the use of a digital jerk-circle? I could have pointed my inquirer to a dozen such forums, across the political spectrum, but by God are they boring. All respect to ARRSE but it's a pathetic state of affairs.

Point taken on spelling. You can tell I'm a civilian LOL. Thanks. I'll correct the original.

11. opps lol well you know i cant spell for toffees...but bolding was from a graphic design pointy of view :p
  12. I think, annakey, you will soon be receiving a visit from Good CO's or Bad CO's carrier-pigeon, bringing you a nice sweetie. :D
  13. Hmmm I thought I might get spud duty for this bit:

It raises certain official secrets, discipline and chain of command issues, as well as being a massive political hot potato. :p
  14. I see my hairy backside as a built in feature for keeping me warm on cold mornings,it also saves on thermal undergarments.
  15. Where have you been annakey?,I thought you'd have been crawling all over the UCL thread,or were you too busy organising "people who don't pay their TV licences against the nazis" ;)