Accomodation Help

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by Mighty_doh_nut, Aug 14, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Probably the wrong forum but:

Trying to find accomodation for two adults in the Arnhem / oosterbeek area for the 15th-18th Sept for the 60th Anniversary of the Operation Market Garden.

Obviously due to being a pair of inept tools we have left it until the last minute to find any digs.

Anyone help?

2. I've got a tent :D ..............

3. You've got a small c0ck too, but thats not helpful either :D

4. And you can't borrow either....................anway my small d*ck would be enough to fill yourhole you tight arrse :D :D :D

5. better to be tight than baggy

any chance of some help or should I go fcuk myself :?:

Im always helpful when others require help :D

6. Am in the wrong place mate.but I'll spend some time looking for you :wink:

7. Thanks, but save the daft answers, I haven't time to commute from a cheap B&B in Antigua and a reduced price cruise around the Fjords is no help either

8. Check PM MDN

9. MDF, you can borrow my dinghy, up the canals and you MAY even hit the bloody bridge. Have a good trip mate, if it comes off.

:) :)

10. I'm sure the SBS and MI5 might object to me borrowing your supersatelite secret driven hyper link communications centre into the heart of Holland. But thanks anyway :D

It will happen even if we have to kip in a field, we will be too drunk to care

11. Dont know if this is any help but I have used this site to find accommodation on a few occasions. The site also has loads of tips for food etc etc.
    http://www.virtualtourist.com/vt/711d9/3/

Have fun :) in Arnhem.

12. Tried that one mate, but everywhere is booked up.

At this rate Im gonna have to find a whorehouse and book myself in for the night :D :D :D

Bonus all round provided Mrs MDN doesn't find out :?

13. ViroBono

ViroBono LE Moderator