Accommodation

Is it possible to stay off camp a couple of nights a week, providing your there for work the next day ?

wafubustard

War Hero
At what stage in your career are you meaning?
I would imagine that during basic training the only time you can stay out during the week is during the aggressive camping stage of training and you will not be going to your mates house for that part.

I may be wrong of course.

Jonnynoname

Old-Salt
Not in Basic Training.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Tapatalk
yes and no.. when i was in basic training i was banging a local slut and stayed out a few times..but if i remember correctly we had to sign in /out on the main gate. In by a certain time i think. At Woolwich i always came in the back at the parade square. was a civvie guard at the white arches. never bothered.
London-Woolwich,_Royal_Artillery_Barracks_02.jpg

At what stage in your career are you meaning?
I would imagine that during basic training the only time you can stay out during the week is during the aggressive camping stage of training and you will not be going to your mates house for that part.

I may be wrong of course.
After phase 1 and 2

Is it possible to stay off camp a couple of nights a week, providing your there for work the next day ?
Yes and no
Not in training - your time will be accounted for 24 hours a day, and will be where you are told to be.

Once you’ve moved further along unless on duty you’re mostly free to your own plans.
But make sure you can be found when you’re wanted and that you don’t lie in or get caught in traffic.

Chef

LE
Have you asked your CoC?

Joker62

ADC
Book Reviewer
Just so I can visit the kids a couple of nights a week
You're assuming that you'll be posted close enough to visit on an overnight basis rather than at weekends.

The_Duke

LE
Is your post accurate, up to date and helping to answer the OP’s question? If the answer is “no”, your post belongs in the NAAFI not here.

Is your post accurate, up to date and helping to answer the OP’s question? If the answer is “no”, your post belongs in the NAAFI not here.
Lucky escape - if I'd been here 30 mins ago I'd be on ROPs by now

During Phase 1 and 2 training - no. You can visit your children when you get weekend stand down, as per visiting everyone else.

After training, do what you like in your free time, as long as you are in work on time the next morning.

Latest Threads