Email:
stpancras@yha.org.uk

Open:
Reception Open:
07.00 - 23.00 hrs

24 hr Access

Beds: 152

Great for:
A comfortable night mid-trip or long-term stay for exploring London.
Need to know:
There’s no parking; breakfast is included in the overnight price; no groups* (individuals and families only); linen provided except towels.

Description:
If you’re just stopping for a night mid-trip, then St Pancras is the most convenient hostel in London. Opposite St Pancras station and a short walk from Euston and Kings Cross, it’s well situated in terms of access to transport links. If you’re looking to stay longer, then lively Camden Town is only a 10-minute walk away. Premium rooms are available, offering en-suite, TV and tea/coffee making facilities.**

*Like I said, I used to work at CoL - groups really means school groups etc. Bunch of mates is OK - worst that would happen is that you'd have to make more than one booking.

** See, much more hotel-like than CoL.

P.S. If you're not gonna be up in time for breakfast, ask for a packed breakfast (really designed for people leaving super early) and pick it up from reception when you leave!
Could be a plan. Less than 25 quid for the night (that's an extra £15-£20 for beer compared to hotel :D :D :D ), walking distance of the do & mainline stations for a quick getaway :roll: Plus free breakfast!

Anyone interested, post below & I'll email for room availability in a couple of days.

Peasants!

what grubby hostelries are you purveying here?

Id sooner basher up and let three climbers stamp on my plums in crampons than stay in a flea ridden dung heap like that

Moodybitch said:
would love to aunty...but i was going to donate all the cash i saved to your charity... :wink:
Even better idea than extra beer :D (I think) :?

But little Jack aren't you sharing accommodation with me?????????
If you pass the audition
:twisted: :wink:

Poppy said:
If you pass the audition
:twisted: :wink:
Sure there'll be room for everyone... nice to have some entertainment thrown in ;)

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Peasants!

Id sooner basher up and let three climbers stamp on my plums in crampons than stay in a flea ridden dung heap like that
Are you talking about my gaff?
The fleas are family pets ya bass!
and as for the dung heap the toilet will clear soonish.....

Mighty_doh_nut said:
Peasants!

Peasants maybe, but not planning to be in any state to notice surroundings :wink:

And even half of the extra beer money would go well to the GPR, no? Rather they got it than some hotel chain I'm not gonna remember in the morning 8)

Little Jack H said:
ask for a packed breakfast (really designed for people leaving super early) and pick it up from reception when you leave!
Can I ask for a Kagool and a thermos of Bovril as well?

Super early??? Super fcuking early??? If you had ever, ever, ever been on an even remoteley decent session, super early would mean managing to collapse into the reception of the hotel 15 minutes before the 1200 check out time so that you didn't get hit for another £340 for the room for another day.

Does the hostel come complete with beardy man in flares and a purple jumper checking that your mittens are correctly sewn into your Parka as well :D

Aunty Stella said:
Fcuk that.

If I decide to come, I'm going to the Four Seasons at Canary Wharf.

Anyone else that's not poor or on a YTS want to join me?
I thought they only had one sofa in reception or are you kipping in the carpark

Blades Hotel in Belgravia for me ......in a great big double bed :wink: 8O

Only fit arrse maidens who want to stay up ALL night need apply :lol: :lol:

Moodybitch said:
Little Jack H said:
Moodybitch said:
would love to aunty...but i was going to donate all the cash i saved to your charity... :wink:
Even better idea than extra beer :D (I think) :?
wot? feck off mate - i was takin the pi ss :wink:

oh by the way - i snore! so bring earplugs
Just trying to get em onboard. As for ear plugs, will anyone notice by then?? :mrgreen:

Poppy said:
If you pass the audition
I thought the audition was on the night - trying to recruit judges :twisted:

"Pops, its a 10 man room - we are all bunkin up together"

Aha - so even I should be able to pull :wink:

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
The_Poltroon RLC 12
D Seniors 14
Welch Man Travel 21