Accommodation for ARRSE do

Discussion in 'ARRSE: Site Issues' started by Little Jack H, Oct 18, 2004.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Could be a plan. Less than 25 quid for the night (that's an extra £15-£20 for beer compared to hotel :D :D :D ), walking distance of the do & mainline stations for a quick getaway :roll: Plus free breakfast!

Anyone interested, post below & I'll email for room availability in a couple of days.
  2. count me in :lol:
  3. one down, 199 to go......
  4. Fcuk that.

If I decide to come, I'm going to the Four Seasons at Canary Wharf.

Anyone else that's not poor or on a YTS want to join me?
  5. would love to aunty...but i was going to donate all the cash i saved to your charity... :wink:
  6. Peasants!

what grubby hostelries are you purveying here?

Id sooner basher up and let three climbers stamp on my plums in crampons than stay in a flea ridden dung heap like that
  7. Even better idea than extra beer :D (I think) :?
  8. The key question is: who snores?
  9. wot? feck off mate - i was takin the pi ss :wink:

oh by the way - i snore! so bring earplugs
  10. But little Jack aren't you sharing accommodation with me?????????
    If you pass the audition
    :twisted: :wink:
  11. Pops, its a 10 man room - we are all bunkin up together
  12. Sure there'll be room for everyone... nice to have some entertainment thrown in ;)
  13. Are you talking about my gaff?
    The fleas are family pets ya bass!
    and as for the dung heap the toilet will clear soonish.....
  14. Peasants maybe, but not planning to be in any state to notice surroundings :wink:

And even half of the extra beer money would go well to the GPR, no? Rather they got it than some hotel chain I'm not gonna remember in the morning 8)
  15. Can I ask for a Kagool and a thermos of Bovril as well?

Super early??? Super fcuking early??? If you had ever, ever, ever been on an even remoteley decent session, super early would mean managing to collapse into the reception of the hotel 15 minutes before the 1200 check out time so that you didn't get hit for another £340 for the room for another day.

Does the hostel come complete with beardy man in flares and a purple jumper checking that your mittens are correctly sewn into your Parka as well :D