Accommodation at 16 CS

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by the_b!tch, Sep 5, 2006.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Moving to 16 C S in a few months. I have been told that they are moving to Merville Barracks.

Can anyone tell me what the accommodation and the surounding area is like? I have enough worries about going there and don't want that to be one of them.

Thanks in Advance.
  2. By the time you get to colly 16cs will have moved into new digs. Z type. ensuite, brand new flats. fully furnished. fitted kitchen etc...very gucci...costs a bit more than the shit at the moment tho!!

Hope that helps.

3. i can cope with paying that little bit more. Cheers for the info CG
  4. Why are you worried about going to 16 CS? It is a very professional unit.
  5. i have no doubt. it's just a little different from what i am doing now.
    the unknown and all that.....
  6. Don't worry, you'll be looked after and all will become clear. There will be others in the same situation as your self.
  7. I'll bet it still has a bunch of tubes all too keen to ram 'airborne or die' down your throat. And as for being called a 'hat', fcuk me that's dull. Can't think of any decent insults, hmm? :yawn:
  8. Meathead!! :)
  9. split arse! :D
  10. More examples of the incisive wit, telling intellectual abilities and immense debating skills of Sky Monkey, Stan and Filbert Fox.

My, you must make your parents extremely proud.

Karabiner, shame on you.
  11. shut it caveman!
  12. Muchos apologos my paleontological pal, but when presented with such an opportune target of such low velocity and immense volume I couldn't resist.

Monkey boy is still a hat!! (And not a very pretty one either)
  13. Sorry, bad couple of days. Temporary loss of humour, hope to restore normal service after decent sleep.