Accidental Condom Inhalation.

Jaswant Rai Speciality Hospital, Meerut, India.
A 27-year-old lady presented with persistent cough, sputum and fever for the preceding six months. In spite of trials with antibiotics and anti-tuberculosis treatment for the preceding four months, her symptoms did not improve. A subsequent chest radiograph showed non-homogeneous collapse-consolidation of right upper lobe. Videobronchoscopy revealed an inverted bag like structure in right upper lobe bronchus and rigid bronchoscopic removal with biopsy forceps confirmed the presence of a condom. Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

PMID: 14870871 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/14870871

Well at least there's no gag reflex. 8)

DANJANOU said:

A 27-year-old lady presented with persistent cough, sputum and fever for the preceding six months. In spite of trials with antibiotics and anti-tuberculosis treatment for the preceding four months, her symptoms did not improve. A subsequent chest radiograph showed non-homogeneous collapse-consolidation of right upper lobe. Videobronchoscopy revealed an inverted bag like structure in right upper lobe bronchus and rigid bronchoscopic removal with biopsy forceps confirmed the presence of a condom. Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

Bloody hell, that'd be quite hard to do as well.

sapper75 said:
thats a story i find hard to swallow...

see what i did there..?
well THAT was rubbish!! She didn't swallow it, else it would've come out in her poo...like when your dog eats a plastic bag and ends up wandering about with it hanging out of its poop chute!!! She INHALED it!!!!

It was quite obviously a mint condom, she must have mistaken it for one of those Vicks sticks inhalers and given it a good snort.

That's one hell of a sinus clear out surely?!

[innocent] How did they know it was a result of fellatio? [/innocent]

bigbird67 said:
sapper75 said:
thats a story i find hard to swallow...

see what i did there..?
well THAT was rubbish!! She didn't swallow it, else it would've come out in her poo...like when your dog eats a plastic bag and ends up wandering about with it hanging out of its poop chute!!! She INHALED it!!!!
THANK you BB thats more information than I wanted to visualise :lol:

ExPadBrat said:
It was quite obviously a mint condom, she must have mistaken it for one of those Vicks sticks inhalers and given it a good snort.
There'll be a subsequent story about where they found the inhaler...

DANJANOU said:

But it's nice to know that Shakespeare is alive and well in India:

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Felatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? (Hamlet, V.i)

And that pillock in the Whitehouse says that the British didn't leave anything behind in the countries they colonised, or otherwise visited during their history.

putteesinmyhands said:
Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

that'll be the line you were looking for!!!

bigbird67 said:
putteesinmyhands said:
Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

that'll be the line you were looking for!!!
If it was that detailed, why all the fu**ing about with the antibiotics and radiographs?

r..e...t...r...o...s...p...e...c...t....i...v....e

she didn't fess up to playing the pink piccolo until they slapped the festering condom covered in greenies and mould into her hand with the line

" Ok missy....care to explain THAT one"

She was kind of backed into a corner really!! I don't think the explanation "the hamsters of madness crawled in there when i was asleep and had a gang bang" would've convinced the surgeon somehow!!

bigbird67 said:
r..e...t...r...o...s...p...e...c...t....i...v....e
h...i...s...t...o...r...y

Is there any other sort?

Can we stop using the dots? They're wearing out the pixels on my screen.