Accidental Condom Inhalation.

Discussion in 'The NAAFI Bar' started by DANJANOU, Jun 23, 2010.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Accidental Condom Inhalation.

Well at least there's no gag reflex. 8)
  2. wonder what flavour it was?

3. Bloody hell, that'd be quite hard to do as well.
  4. Salty.

5. Curry :?
  6. thats a story i find hard to swallow...

see what i did there..?
  7. well THAT was rubbish!! She didn't swallow it, else it would've come out in her when your dog eats a plastic bag and ends up wandering about with it hanging out of its poop chute!!! She INHALED it!!!!
  8. :shock: :shock: :shock: She must have better suction than a top of the range Dyson.
  9. It was quite obviously a mint condom, she must have mistaken it for one of those Vicks sticks inhalers and given it a good snort.

That's one hell of a sinus clear out surely?!
  10. [innocent] How did they know it was a result of fellatio? [/innocent]
  11. THANK you BB thats more information than I wanted to visualise :lol:
  12. There'll be a subsequent story about where they found the inhaler...

13. But it's nice to know that Shakespeare is alive and well in India:

Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Felatio; a fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy; he hath borne me on his back a thousand times; and now, how abhorred in my imagination it is! My gorge rises at it. Here hung those lips that I have kissed I know not how oft. Where be your gibes now? (Hamlet, V.i)

And that pillock in the Whitehouse says that the British didn't leave anything behind in the countries they colonised, or otherwise visited during their history.
  14. Detailed retrospective history also confirmed accidental inhalation of the condom during fellatio.

that'll be the line you were looking for!!!
  15. If it was that detailed, why all the fu**ing about with the antibiotics and radiographs?