Accident or Not? by Anti-ZIonist nutjob

Discussion in 'The ARRSE Hole' started by M16ColtCommando, Aug 6, 2008.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Accident or not?
    I think not.
    Pray that more troops don't become the sacrificial lamb for Israel and US puppets. The survivors of USS Liberty can thank a Russian spy ship for showing up.

Two views, the moderated one and the honest one-
    BBC Documentary- Israels Attack on the USS Liberty
    "Looney" view

I have an open mind and if someone would like to shed a different light on the event I'm most open to it, but the fact that it was under attack for three hours with colours flying is damning proof against the 'accident' view.
  2. Why did you start this you stupid f*uk? This is completely unprovoked and you are fishing for an argument. If you are not from the US then change your name and avatar. If you are then stop banging on like
    some lefty broken record about "US imperialism." I'd love to know which countries the US currently rules? Iraq and Afghanistan both have their own governments and the US and UK are working hard to assist them in setting up an infrastructure that will allow them to survive unsupported.

I would like to ask the mods for an OT tag on this guy, and the thread to be locked on the grounds that he is just looking for an argument and is trying desperately to turn it into a racial one. What is it you fijian papists have agains the jews?
  3. Wow unprovoked alright! American servicemen Killed, Im not against Americans you fucking idiot!
    Look at your Username and the action of censorship which you wish to take. Is this subject taboo???? motherfucker There is no left or right in the Westminster system! Let the truth be told, if out on operation and you see an Israeli jet, put your head down!!
  4. Do not fight on my birthday or I will hurt you both.
  5. Happy b'day Snail! If you're ever in the area, you can pick up your prezy, and I can take you up on your offer! :wink:
  6. M16ColtCommando = moron
  7. I would like MODs to put the OT tag on this retard, clearly he can't distinguish between Maths and English.
  8. Better yet, a 'balloon-and-ice-cream' tag.
  9. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

Try doing a search, this has been done to death. It's very old hat and very dull.

10. Great documentary with astounding 8mm footage of the ship. The access to relevant Israeli personnel was surprising.

However, how can the Israeli's claim this was an accident when they were specifically jammed the vessel's radio transmissions fequency. See 09.40 onwards to the end of section 2.
  11. Biped

Biped LE Book Reviewer

Well, I'm open-minded on this one. The Israeli's did shoot the sh!t out of the US ship.

To counter the wrong of that act, I'll give you the Iranian scheduled civilian flight that the Americans shot out of the sky during the Iran-Iraq war, killing loads of civilians. The same war in which US firms provided Saddam with chemical weapons that he used both on the Iranians (even though Saddam was the aggressor) and also on the Kurds. The US preferred to back a nutter going on the rampage in the ME using chemical weapons that they provided, and then have the nerve to call him a 'bad man' years later. They even provided Saddam with satellite intel on Iranian armour locations.

So - Israelis bad? US bad?

12. Ok. Fair enough.

Still it's pretty illuminating stuff: The septics were that close to dropping a nuke on Cairo.
  13. I blame the muslims becuase the internet told me so
  14. Are you incapable of normal discussion or do you pride yourself on being daft? If so take it elsewhere parasite
  15. Ord_Sgt

Ord_Sgt RIP

I think he means most of whats on the net is uninformed dribble. If you are so interested in the subject why not search out the original thread(s) and try and inform yourself. Or are you just trolling?