Access to Scottish Politics thread

Was rightly sent to the naughty step, did the crime and did my time, but not allowed to post on the Sottish Politics thread, it says "(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)"

I can access other threads in CA but not this one, is there a reason for this?

Was rightly sent to the naughty step, did the crime and did my time, but not allowed to post on the Sottish Politics thread, it says "(You have insufficient privileges to reply here.)"

If sixty has banned you then I think it's unfair that an open SNP supporter is allowed MOD rights.

Can't have the English commenting on Scottish matters.;)

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
You haven't missed much!

Or should I put that the other way round? :D

I shouldn't worry too much JB, the Scottish politics thread is getting more and more farcical as C5 tries too justify everything with an infant school understanding of economics and an increasingly fanatical posting style.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Do you not feel that he is responding in a style provoked by other posters? That if every word he posted wasn't analysed to the nth degree that his posts might just reduce in number and/or change in manner?

I think as many folk get a kick from responding to C5 that it would be a shame if he did actually change.

I akso think C5 is having a 'giraffe' at you lot!

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Do you not feel that he is responding in a style provoked by other posters? That if every word he posted wasn't analysed to the nth degree that his posts might just reduce in number and/or change in manner?

I think as many folk get a kick from responding to C5 that it would be a shame if he did actually change.

C5 is an empty vessel simply radiating noise to obscure and deflect from anything that shows the SNP in a poor light.

He's perfectly entitled to do so, just as I'm entitled to roll my eyes and groan inwardly when I see his daily "starter for ten" post.

No doubt new direction has been received from higher as you can tell by the subtle changes in language and key phrases; currently "politically expedient" used about SNP's opponents and "principled" when talking about the SNP.

Social Media strategy is a new concept to many, but the SNP have quickly grasped the importance and a good understanding of how to propagate their message, even if some efforts are counter productive the main point is to maximise positive coverage, "good messages" and counter any opposing view, which C5 is part of, either unknowingly or willingly.

I don't think he's having a laugh.

His posting style and timings indicate somebody with an understanding of online influence marketing strategies.

That's why I keep posting certain things over and over again to him.

Auld-Yin

ADC
Kit Reviewer
Book Reviewer
Reviews Editor
Oh, I don't know so much. He gets more bites than a fox in a chicken coop and a one-time post from C5 gets more frothing at the mouth than the average Arrser do in line with the unwritten ethos of this website, he is doing a fine job! :p

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
Oh, I don't know so much. He gets more bites than a fox in a chicken coop and a one-time post from C5 gets more frothing at the mouth than the average Arrser do in line with the unwritten ethos of this website, he is doing a fine job! :p
His "occasional" jokes are better than yours, I must admit.

The Co's still haven't put a "grooooaaaannn" button yet, but it's desperately needed.

Tunnels

War Hero
C5 liked one of my posts once. The man's clearly a saint and can do no wrong. Burn the OP at the stake and be done with it.

CanteenCowboy

LE
Book Reviewer
C5 liked one of my posts once. The man's clearly a saint and can do no wrong. Burn the OP at the stake and be done with it.
Bit harsh, even for one of the "Jockney Guards", normally just a brisk beating is enough.

Latest Threads