Access to my Z-type

Whats the rules on my room being entered while i'm not there? Because just before Easter leave my Plt Sgt and colour boy went into my room when I was in out of the country, found it not to their high standards, and agaied me, kindly on the first Friday back to work. Are they allowed to do this because they knew I wasnt there.
Thanks

Yes

It's not your room.

Stinky, I bet you wish you'd never asked, don't you.

Whats the rules on my room being entered while i'm not there? Because just before Easter leave my Plt Sgt and colour boy went into my room when I was in out of the country, found it not to their high standards, and agaied me, kindly on the first Friday back to work. Are they allowed to do this because they knew I wasnt there.
Thanks
Have a read of this......btw, they're called 'Standards', you minger.

http://www.arrse.co.uk/juniors/170766-room-inpections.html

So just what did they find?

Was it bottle's of piss?

Sheets so spunk encrusted that you have to break them with a toffee hammer first to get a good nights sleep?

P

PrinceAlbert

I stole the Guardroom bell on my class 1. I chucked it under my bed.

At lunch break there was a little love-note on my pillow saying "report to the razzman." Low and behold the bell had gone.

I took the bell back to the guardroom, gave it to the duty screw. Thankfully nothing more was said, and I got no punishment, as I'm a good egg.

I'd rather keep info to the min to avoid indentifing myself, knowing my luck my plt sgt is probably reading this and would love to educate me about ticking on the interweb. After further research i've found anyone entering a room needs permission from the QM (apprently) says the RMPs. I'm just on a major ticking session at the moment.

I'd rather keep info to the min to avoid indentifing myself, knowing my luck my plt sgt is probably reading this and would love to educate me about ticking on the interweb. After further research i've found anyone entering a room needs permission from the QM (apprently) says the RMPs. I'm just on a major ticking session at the moment.
Nonsense, the CQMS will often go around rooms checking for damages and general cleanliness. As long as there are two people entering the room they are fine to do so. And with Z type accomodation it's not exactly difficult to keep it relatively clean. If they walk into a room and it looks tidy they will have no reason to toss an AGAI your way. Just hoover the floor, don't have rubbish laying around and pop all your clothing into the locker. It cannot get any simpler than that.

How hard is it to keep your Z type looking decent? I take it you've never lived on any camps with shit accom and dont know how good you have it.
Our old block at my last unit wound up getting three inspections daily because of the admin cases that resided there. Although the inspections for a couple of us was a natter with the provost staff to waste some time. I was rather glad I was posted on promotion to that place. :)