Access to JPA on leave

Discussion in 'Army Pay, Claims & JPA' started by Brocerslrd, Aug 19, 2011.

Welcome to the Army Rumour Service, ARRSE

The UK's largest and busiest UNofficial military website.

The heart of the site is the forum area, including:

1. Hi guys

I'm on leave from today for 3 weeks (wayhay) but I need to access JPA as my posting order is due Monday. I live 30 miles from my current unit. Can I access JPA elsewhere? like the local TA place which is about 3 miles away or the careers office?

2. I would but it's friday night - 9pm.................... AND I also anticipated that someone on the forum may know. win win?

3. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

Or possibly rewind time, access JPA, and THEN drive 30 miles.

Bellquende.

Phone your Admin staff on Monday, explain that you're a cockwhiff of the utmost magnitude, and politely request that they access JPA on your behalf.

4. The most bone thread of the year goes to...............

5. 1) Aren't you all big men gobbing off on a forum? grow up.

2) I didn't expect any of you to know the specifics of the local units, if you read my initial post all I was intimating was whether anyone on the forum had experience of being able to access JPA outside of their own unit. What part of my post lead you to believe I was hoping to contact someone from one of these units? The gist of this was - Does the local careers office have Dii? I wouldn't know this as the last time I was in one was 14 years ago when I signed up.

6. I'm on leave due to the unit being shut down. There are zero admin staff on site otherwise I would have used this very simple option.

7. Christ, not another handbag milling session..

As has been suggested, if your unit is on block leave, you should probably phone your nearest AFCO or TA centre and ask them politely if you can jump on one of their Dii terminals for 5 minutes.

Don't know what the chances are of them being open over the weekend, if not, use the time to find out their phone numbers and ring them first thing Monday morning.

8. Fugly

Fugly LE DirtyBAT

With 14 years under your belt, you should be answering bone questions like this, not asking them.

******* grow up yourself, shitsack.